7) Awake...and Friends...

Raven had been awake now for 7 hours. The titans would take turns being with Raven, helping Titans East, and keeping a watch on Terra. It was nice because each of the titans got alone time with Raven. Dr. Jamie explained to the titans that they should not tell Raven that she is only going to be up for 24 hours. She also told them not to talk about traumatic or negative events with her, unless she brings one up and needs to talk about it. Robin was up first to be with Raven. He was excited to be with her. It had been like losing his little sister, and he couldn't stand it.

Robin walked into the room with Raven. They had all spent time together, but He was excited to be with her alone for a while.

"So how are you feeling? Any better?" Robin asked her.

"I'm actually feeling a lot better. I haven't felt this good in a long time! I overheard that they temporarily took away my powers. I wish this could happen more often!" Raven said, laughing.

Robin chuckled a little in response.

"Well I'm glad that you're feeling good." Robin told her.

"So are there any side effects to the medicine I'm on?" Raven questioned.

Robin gulped. He hated lying to her, but he knew he had to.

"I uh- I'm not sure" he told her in an uncomfortable tone.

"Liar liar pants on fire!" Raven yelled as she laughed again.

Robin looked up as he tried to question how she knew.

"I overheard that it makes me tell the truth. I hope that doesn't affect how you guys feel. I hope it doesn't stop you guys from wanting to talk to me." Raven said in a sad tone.

"No way! There's nothing that could stop us from wanting to be with you Raven." Robin told her with a smile.

He reached out and grabbed her hand.

"We all love you Raven. And there's nothing that could change that." Robin told her with a smile.

Raven had tears in her eyes. She squeezed his hand in response.

"I love you guys too." Raven told him.

Raven looked away and had a contemplative look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Robin asked.

"I'm just deciding if you should keep Beastboy away..."

Robin looked at her in question.

"Why? What do you mean?" He asked her

"Well... uh... you know..." Raven said while giving him a telling look

"Ohhh right! Because you love him!" Robin said.

"Shhhhhh! What is wrong with you? That was so loud? What if the others heard?" Raven said in a panicked tone.

"It's fine. They're all out right now." He told her reassuringly.

"So what do I do?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. I know you guys had a fight, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't feel the same way." Robin told her.