Len x reader

It was Friday afternoon it was a normal day you went to school you came home you did your homework etc.

But unlike normal you got a call from your friend best friend Rin. Wondering what she wanted you pick up the phone she was her normal happy self and greeted you with a konichiwa! Then she continued " (Y/N) are you busy tomorrow ??You wanna hang out?! Its really really important!". You really didn't know if you were free so you looked at your calendar then you answered her back "well of course! I'm not doing anything I'm free" "great!" she cheered "I'll see you tomorrow at my place" she hung up the phone.
She was usually happy but she wasn't this happy. She must be up to something but you really didn't think anything of it. Then you went to bed because you were exhausted!

*le times skip*
POV (Y/N)
I woke up this morning and remembered that I had to go to Rin's house today so I got dressed and put on my makeup and put on a cute outfit I even did my hair. Not that I cared what Rin thought about how I looked.

It wasn't her that I was trying to impress its her brother...Len he's funny and sweet and he is really cute! I've always had a crush on him but I figured he never liked me because well I'm his sister's best friend I don't think he would actually think of me that way. Plus he really doesn't to talk to me its been like that ever since we were little..

I finally made it to Rin's and I knocked on the door I was expecting her to answer but it wasn't it was Len. " hey (y/n)" he greeted me " Hello Len,is Rin here?" I asked. " no she went to the store to go get some snacks she'll be back shortly you can come in if you like" he said he kind of got nervous you could tell. " I can come back later if it's okay" I said " no no come in!" He said he walked me into the house and I sat on the couch I can hear Len's voice from the kitchen "would you like anything to drink (y/n)?" He asked "um no thank you" I answered " how about a banana?" He offered.
It was my favorite fruit and his too and so I couldn't pass out on that offer. "Sure I would love one!" I accepted. He went to the living room with a banana and handed it to me then he plopped himself on the couch next to me. "Thank you" I smiled then peeled the banana open " I'm surprised you didn't get one yourself Len!" I giggled he laughed and shrugged his shoulders "that was the last one". Of course I did the honorable thing and split the banana in half and gave him a piece. " oh (Y/N) you didn't have to...." I interrupted him before he could say anything else " its okay besides now we both get one!"

His face got red "Len your face is pretty red are you sick?" I put my hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever. He got even more nervous " no no I'm fine!" He said "but I do have talk to you about something". He grabbed my hand and held it within his " "(Y/N) I've fallen for you you're smart and beautiful" I lost the words to say "Len... I" tired to say something but he continued " and I know it's weird because I'm Rin's brother but I can be a great boyfriend!".

I kissed him on the cheek "I love you Len" I said. He wasn't expecting that at all "really?! You do?!" He gasped I nodded we stared in to eachother's eyes...we leaned closer and closer we were about to kiss..

"(Y/N) AND LEN KISSING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Rin popped out of now where
"RIN!!" Len yelled at his sister and he threw a couch pillow at her it missesd and she continued to laugh like a hyena.
The scene made me laugh as well. Len ignoring his sister moved in closer to me "so does mean your my girlfriend?" He asked "yes" I replied he cheered and kissed me on the lips it was soft and gentle and I got butterflies.
"Hey! GUESS WHAT (Y/N)!!?? WE'RE SISTERS NOW!! MY MASTER PLAN IS NOW COMPLETE!!!" Rin shouted excitedly

Ever since that day me and Len have been inseparable.