Kiyoteru x reader

Look at the sky its so beautiful I wish I was out there from across the street I can see the children in the lower grades playing on the playground ah I wish I was that young again...

"Ms.(last name)!" I looked over at the circle table filled with teachers and an annoyed principal. "Welcome back to us Ms.(last name) would you care to join our facility meeting?" Mr.Wilson (aka the principal) asked me in a sarcastic tone. I kept my comments to myself and listened to the boring meeting....the blah blah blah blah then finally something interesting was said
"now we are welcoming somebody new to our here at Vocaloid School please meet Mr.Hiyama" Mr.Wilson shook hangs with another man he was young my age...he was very attractive.

"Hello everyone my name is Kiyoteru Hiyama I look forward to working with you" he introduced himself to the other teachers his voice was soft and nice to listen to. I was starring at him to say the least but I just couldn't help it I mean...*blush*. He walked around the room shaking hangs with everyone and now it was my turn. "Hello what is your name?" He asked me "I'm (fn/ ln) pleasure to meet you" I said he shook my hand then when no one was looking he kisses my hand "the pleasure is all mine" he winked and continued around the room. Oh my gosh did that just happen?!

The next day before class I went to my room to feed the class pet a rabbit. The kids love having a pet around. And I love seeing the kids so happy. Then I heard a knock at the door it couldn't have been a student maybe a parent? I opened the door it was Mr.Hiyama!
"Good morning Ms.(l/n)" he smiled "Good morning to you as well Mr.Hiyama ready for your first day?" I asked "yes I'm very excited to work with the children its the best part of the job" he replied "I completely agree if you need anything I'm only across the hall" I said to him "about that Ms.( l/n) I was wondering if your interested in joining me to get some coffee after school" he asked "I would be delighted" I said "thank you Ms.(l/n)"he said as he went to leave " oh please call me (y/n)" I told him and he smiled "okay (y/n) call me Kiyoteru" he said. We had a moment of starting at each other then little Kaai Yuki came through the door "hello Ms.(l/n)!"
.She was my favorite students not only because she was kind and smart...but because she needed someone to care she was an orphan. "Who is this?" She asked "I'm Mr.Hiyama the new music teacher" he introduced himself to the little girl. "Yuki you should show how much of a good singer you are to Mr.Hiyama" I said to her "I will next music class!" She said with a determined look on her face. "Can't wait" he patted her head and went to his room.
"You like him don't you Ms.(l/n)?" Yuki winked and I laughed " please get to your seat Yuki".

Years later you and Kiyoteru get married adopt Yuki and lived happily ever after.