Mikuo x reader

(PLEASE FORGIVE ME XD IDK MUCH ABOUT MIKUO )

Reader's POV

The weather was lovely outside, not to hot or cold. I woke and realized that today was my date with Mikuo.

*Flash Back* At School Friday

(y/n) CHAN!! shouted Miku I looked over sighed "yes Miku?". She skipped over to me and put her hands on my desk. "What are you doing this weekend?!" I thought for a min "hmmm nothing" I answered. She smirked "Good because Mikuo wants to meet with you" I perked up "why?" I asked Miku shook her head and smiled " It's a surprise! Just be at the park on Saturday in the afternoon!". The bell ran and she skipped out of the class room. Well then that was weird I thought to myself and grabbed my bag and books. I had to hurry if I wanted to catch up Mikuo! He's my boy friend and brother to my best friend Miku.I quickly got up with him on the way home we live across the street from each other. "Mikuo!" I shouted he turned around "(Y/N)!". He stopped and waited for me to catch up.

" hey (y/n) weird question what's your fave flower?" he asked "(your favorite flower) why? I questioned he dashed to his apartment "oh no reason bye (nickname)!" he said as he left. Okay that was weird but I shrugged it off.

*End of Flash Back*

I was in college soon to be graduate. I've been with Mikuo for years he's like my best friend. I love him to death but... when is he going to tie the knot *sigh* I don't think he wants to. He seems like he doesn't want to. It makes me sad but I guess I'll just have to deal with it I don't want to leave him.

I sat at the park bench and waited for my date. And the weirdest thing happened Mikuo came up to me....with flowers...(flower) my favorite. "Mikuo what's this?" I asked confusedly. " (Y/N)" he said he was nervous I could tell he wasn't like this normally. " what?" I asked. He bent down on one knee" will you marry me? (Y/N) I love you I always have and I always will I want to spend my rest of my life with you ." he headed me the flowers and pulled out a tiny box from his pocket and opened it. It had a beautiful diamond ring it in. I started to tear up " I thought you would never ask! yes!"  he laughed and placed the ring on my finger. We kissed each other deeply and passionately. He hugged me and picked me up and carried me off in to our happily ever after. <3