3. Fantasy

Look below for out of this world fiction (haha)

Choose your favourite and please leave a comment including:
Stars out of 5 for cover
Stars out of 5 for synopsis
Stars out of 5 for story (when you've read it - feel free to come back)
A sentence or two summing up what's great about it. (Please be positive and supportive. Mean or offensive comments will be reported.  This directory is all about the good stuff, not the negatives).

Taking Shape: The Heart of Ithll, Book 1 by @Xodiac

Note: MatureFor centuries, the guardians of the Heart have been predicted by prophecy--but there's something different this time

Note: Mature
For centuries, the guardians of the Heart have been predicted by prophecy--but there's something different this time.
Beyl is a half-soul pursuing a prophecy foretelling he and two others will save the Heart of Ithll--the joining point between two worlds. He's had little luck, until he receives a vision out of nowhere.
Kirus is a shifter with magic abilities trying to be normal. Though Beyl dragging him into destiny makes that difficult. And it gets worse when a gift he learned starts rejecting from his body.

Sarlyn is a healer recently driven from her village for being a shifter. After finding a new home and her place in the prophecy, she must learn what she's truly made of in a world bigger than she ever imagined.
Together, they discover the first challenge to fulfill the prophecy, but an oracle's advice concludes the outcome isn't guaranteed. With a cryptic prophecy contingent on their friendship, royal mages determined to breach into the world behind at any cost, and rumors of a battle-savvy chimaera called the Unifier, destiny has never been less certain.

Don't forget to vote! Use comments to give 5 stars for cover, synopsis and story, and leave a sentence or two about what's great about this book.

The Collector by @JessiJohnson1

A young girl named Flare Hiems lives in world where creatures live all together

A young girl named Flare Hiems lives in world where creatures live all together. After her best friend's death, she must find her new teammates and save the world from evil. Many things will step in her way. Together with Ranger, Wizard, Warrior and Lackey, she must form Saviours, a group meant to save everyone...

Don't forget to vote! Use comments to give 5 stars for cover, synopsis and story, and leave a sentence or two about what's great about this book.