9. Romance

Simply fall in love with these reads.

Choose your favourite and please leave a comment including:
Stars out of 5 for cover
Stars out of 5 for synopsis
Stars out of 5 for story (when you've read it - feel free to come back)
A sentence or two summing up what's great about it. (Please be positive and supportive. Mean or offensive comments will be reported. This directory is all about the good stuff, not the negatives).

The Siren's Human Mate by @meroceank8921

If you found out your saviour of the sea was a mythical male siren and your mate, what would you do?When sixteen-year-old aspiring writer and normal girl Kida Aster's school nemesis/rival, Yvonne Calabash, plays a very horrible and cruel trick on ...

When sixteen-year-old aspiring writer and normal girl Kida Aster's school nemesis/rival, Yvonne Calabash, plays a very horrible and cruel trick on her, Kida gains a broken heart and nearly drowns herself in the ocean. But she is saved by a mysterious young man, who later shows up at her school in search of his mate. When Kida learns that her saviour is actually a merman-like siren, Kai Owens, and her mate, she is surprised at first, but soon grows into it.
Unfortunately, a certain someone is bent on ruining Kida's life and happiness and Kida and Kai must work together to stop Yvonne Calabash from exposing their fishy secret to everyone else on social media around the world. Will they be able to do so with the help of Kida's best friends and still keep the sirens a huge secret?

Don't forget to vote! Use comments to give 5 stars for cover, synopsis and story, and leave a sentence or two about what's great about this book.