12. Young Adult

The best of the firsts: first love, first freedom, first frightening steps into the world, right here.

Choose your favourite and please leave a comment including:
Stars out of 5 for cover
Stars out of 5 for synopsis
Stars out of 5 for story (when you've read it - feel free to come back)
A sentence or two summing up what's great about it. (Please be positive and supportive. Mean or offensive comments will be reported.  This directory is all about the good stuff, not the negatives).

How to NOT be straight by @taramiles_

🏆Featured on Wattpad ×2🏆 Featured on @StoriesUndiscovered in November 2021**************"She's weird

🏆 Featured on @StoriesUndiscovered in November 2021
**************
"She's weird." "She isn't the same person she was years ago." "She's probably faking it to get clout."
She is me. I am she.
Want a guide to failing to live up to your family's high standards for you? A guide to being a "misunderstood piece of shit"? A guide to being the most "not straight" student at school? A guide to being a social outcast? A guide to pissing off your overly Christian parents? A guide to failing to get together with your long time crush?
Well hop right in! I have the exact guide you're looking for. Ladies and gentlemen, this is How To NOT Be Straight

Don't forget to vote! Use comments to give 5 stars for cover, synopsis and story, and leave a sentence or two about what's great about this book.

In The Blood: A HalfWorld Novel by @TheBelleDame

A young woman is missing.
Her lover is brutally murdered.
The answers lie in the twilit demi monde of the fairground - as alluring and strange as it is deadly.
All over North London bodies are piling up, and the victims have three things in common: they're young, they're gorgeous, and their murderers aren't human.
Maeve, Lyca, Joe and Luke find themselves in a race against time to find a friend before someone else does. On the way they are destined to discover things about themselves they could never have imagined. And maybe even find love.

Don't forget to vote! Use comments to give 5 stars for cover, synopsis and story, and leave a sentence or two about what's great about this book.