𝓟4

good morning Yuuta Sama - all the maids bow their head when Yuuta walking down the stairs , he went to have his breakfast

"stop avoiding me brother" Yuki scoffs , her brother turn around when he saw yuki having breakfast.

"uhm.. oh yuki good morning, i guess" Yuuta still feeling guilty about not telling his sister the truth

"sit. let's have a breakfast together"

Yuuta keeps avoiding eye contact with his sister, he also became mute even yuki tried to be cheerful and she just couldn't stand it no more

"HEY YUUTA ! I TOLD U NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING RIGHT?? WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS U WANNA DIEEE??" she shouts. her mom and sister running towards them, hearing yuki's loud voice

"why are you talking to your brother like that yuki?" her mother almost snapped at her, it is because there's something yuki didn't know. about her brother's sacrifice.

"my my, that's right yuki.. are u on your period or something?"

"mother, yuuran.. it's okay"
"Yuki, let's talk in my room"

YUUTA'S ROOM

"see, i really want to say sorry because i didn't tell you about the factory.. i know it's getting uncomfortable, they're not a really nice person to work with anyway.. You know, you can stop now. i'll find someone to replace you there. im really sor-"

yuki hugs his brother

"what are u talking about, idiot. it's our family's company.. it's our father's pride.. and no matter what happen, i'll give my best to help you with it okay? yuki pats her brother's head.

"besides, i don't want to quit my job ecspecially NOW?! my co-worker loves me!" she smiles

"hmm..is that so?" yuuta smiles

"mhmm yeahh! but, on top of all please explain to me.. why tf are you involving yourself with something illegal , brother?" Yuki become serious again.

yuuta holding yuki's shoulder

"yuki, we need their protection. Tenjiku is a huge gang with a very powerful members.. ecspecially their leader. !"

"why exactly we need their fuckin protection?"

"See, when you're abroad.. mama has been in a big trouble. A president from a famous mafia syndicate died in our hospital. i remember it's because he's losing lots of blood but their gangs keep on blaming us. mama's been stressing out because they keep on threthening her and make a big mess everyday, burning cars at the parking lot, killing the guards and spread some bad rumors about hospital. even police couldn't do anything that time. so, i have no choice yuki... i have to help mama.. that's when i heard of this tenjiku and decided to make a deal with them"