𝓟10

A FLASHBACK AT THE FOOD STALL

Izana's POV

she's getting bolder today wtf

"izana kun, would you like to come with me~ after we finish eating?" sora said with a flirty tone, her hand start reaching my thigh

i slap her hand , fuckkkk this is annoying

"i need to go back , i have a meeting... just eat and i'll send you to your brother"
"but i want to spend more time with you! don't you like me izana kun? i promise i can be a good girl to you!"

desparate.

"stop this sora. i just go out with you yesterday and today for the sake of your brother.. but if you won't stop being clingy i'll kick your face so please" i state coldly.. now i miss my yuki

"izana kun you're so mean..~ but i like you anyway" this sora girl said then continue eating while staring at me. i'm handsome so that is understandable........right?

my phone battery died as soon as i texted yuki, she must be worrying i haven't spend time with her two days in a row. after our evening meeting , i'll make it up to her.

i walk with sora towards my bike , she keep touching my earings and said it look good on me, i'm losing patience. i gave her the spare helmet. it supposed to be yuki wearing it, but damn it

" let's go to my place izana kun! "
" no. i'll send you to the train station.. you'll go back to tokyo by yourself.. and i'll tell ryu this is the last time i hang out with you. i hope you meet someone great soon "
"but izana kun-"
"shut up"

sora ride the bike while sobbing, almost like she forced the tears to gain my attention.. not like i care though.. i just wanna go back to yuki's arm right now

'hey ryu, i just send your sister to the train station.. hope you'll fetch her soon. and today is the last time i'll hang out with your sister.. she's annoying'

'what? hey kurokawa how could you let her ride the train by herself? won't you at least send her home???'

ryu is mad at me now, his voice sounds so annoyying... i miss yuki....

'first of all shut up ryu, i just do this because you once help tenjiku and that's it. this is enough already.. say one more word and you'll see yourself in the hospital'

i hang up and start driving

end of pov.

"im not cheating. i won't cheat on yuki ! that girl you saw is Sora. ryu's lil sister"
"tf she have to do with you"
"woah, that sora ? i heard she's quite a pretty one and kinda... you know, naughty" shion whistle and smirked
"why tf you're babysitting ryu's sister??"
"fuckk ! i don't know , ryu have been begging me to hang out with her.. so i did, you know how ryu have been helping us i couldn't say no" he sighed
" what if yuki finds out and-"
"never. don't tell her, it's settled.. there's no need for her to know"

D-25

it's been a 4 days.
yuki never reply to izana's text or answer to his calls. not even once

"seems like someone done flirting around and decided to crawl back to me... fuck you izana, really"

she's been feelin' sick and just stayed in her room all day without eating. everything has been stressing her out, izana's lie and the fact she only has few days left to be with him.

"eat something princess" yuuran grab a spoon of porridge but yuki just shooks her head, still refusing to eat

but yuki just shooks her head, still refusing to eat

"what should i do with you yuki... what do you want, i'll give you anything so please.." yuuran hugs her sister that seems mentally upset.

knockk knockkk

someone is knocking at the door

"come in" yuuran said

the door opens revealing yuuta and......

"let's go yuuran. hey yuki, thank me later"

izana.

izana sits on the bed, beside yuki.. he tries to hug her but she shushh them hands away

"what's wrong, did i do something? yuki... talk to me"
"shut up and just get out, i want to sleep" yuki replies in a very low tone, she's so weak right now

"love, listen.. don't do this" izana hold her body and make her face him.. tears falling down her face

"why are you crying, please.. talk to me" izana wipe the tears and hug her.

"stop it trash, you cheated on me.." she pushed izana

"what? yuki, how did you-"

"don't blame the boys, i saw you with my own eyes. they thought i didn't saw you at the food stall that day. but how could i not?? the man i love the most, walking all lovey dovey with a random girl.. say izana, how should i react to this? On top of that, you let her touch that earings i gave you? she's clearly flirting izana ! is that fun? fun enough to neglect me for 2 days ??"

izana left speechless.

"yuki, listen to me first."

"no. i would be able to accept everything you did.. but not when it involves another woman"

"WILL YOU AT LEAST LISTEN TO ME FIRST" he raised his voice

"She's ryu's lil sister. ryu is a member of valhalla. he help us a year ago, with something that i don't want to talk about right now. I just hang out with her.. i don't even have any feelings towards her, how could you push me away without even asking me first?"

"THATS BECAUSE OF THE FACT YOU'RE PRETENDING TO BE BUSY BUT YOU'RE JUST FUCKING HANGING OUT WITH SOME GIRL IZANAA" yuki burst into tears.

"why won't you just be honest.... how could you let me suffer like this?" she said while sobbing.

little do you know, we don't have enough time left?

"love...." izana lift her chin and kissed her.

after a while they pull away.

"we're over.." yuki finally said.

"what? no.. no..no. yuki no... don't say that baby please" izana hold her in his arm , he cried as well

yes i want to hold you too my love...i want to kiss you and said that i forgive you but everything is weighing me down.. i'm sorry my love, izana im sorry....

she push him.

" leave me alone "

Izana's soul left his body. again, something he adores left him

" i'll kill you ryu... this is your fault.. this is you and that bitch's fault yuki left me... i'll get yuki back.. fuck i can't lose her.." he keep repeating the sentence in their hideout.

"so, she end it with you?" kakucho asked and izana didn't give any response.

" i'll declare a war " he said , standing up

"what? " kokonoi asked, confused

" valhalla, we're going to destroy them fuckers "