𝓟14

"This tea is so nice veraya, thank Mochi said making Veraya smile.

She seems to be trained well in controlling herself. Not flirting with handsome man, Afterall this is where the most dangerous criminal come for protection. The members just cannot wait to know more and more about this place.

"Good Morning, Bonten. I bet the 3 hours flight and 2 long hour ride to arrive here is really tiring" a man showed up, mikey glance at the back of his hips, there's a gun. Why? he thought

"just give us our room and send some bitch to have fun with! noww" Sanzu said, manspreading in front of the man while showing him his middle finger

"it's fuckin early in the morning" kokonoi cursing sanzu in his mind.

"you paid so, ofc we would be happy to serve you sir.. but sir please watch your attitude" he warn him with a calm voice making sanzu gulped

"My name is Kei, the second manager beside Miss Veraya.. So now we're waiting for our boss to come, he want to explain the rules himself."

after a while, the boss finally show up. He looks young despite having conquered the criminal worlds.

"i'm ruhan. I'm quite busy so i'll make it short, bonten. Basically you'll have your own room in this mansion. This place is called A residency. You'll be provided with everything.. there's swiming pool at the back, badminton court, games room,A whole bar at the third floor uhh whatever- About the girls, i heard some of you wanna have fun so, just ask Mr kei and he'll bring the fun for each of you" he said smirking.
"and, ofc you'll eat only expensive food.. no doubt for that. However, i dont allow any of you to step out of this place. You may visit around the place but NEVER step out of this place. If that's clear please fill this form~" he said smiling.

"why is that? what happen if we step out of this-"

"it would be a stupid action, Izana kun." Ruhan said smiling mysteriously. Izana was shocked because he didnt even introduce himself and sanzu is the only one who deals with them.

"i only will take care and clean up after my customer's mess IN MY TERRITORY. if you step out of my zone, whatever happen to you is none of my business" he chuckled

"what the fuck? we paid-"

"sorry bonten, this is how i make things work so please cooperate" he stood up and nod signaling that he's about to leave..

but he tilt his head again and said

"ahh one more thing.. this is the most important rule"

'he forgot the most important rule..' sanzu thought in his mind

The members listen curiously, they felt so powerless there.. without their weapon also not having their henchman with them.

"never ask about anyone's background" He said
"What does that even mean?" takeomi asked
"mhmm- for example, if you saw someone you knew or recognize someone, never talk to them like you know them or ask how they ended up here because if you did... this will happen"

BANGGGGGG

A maid that was standing quitely behind the chair was shot dead by Ruhan. Bonten thought this man is crazy.. lookin at veraya and kei's expression this thing is nothing new.

"remember that okay?" he began to walk towards the door again before a voice stopped him. A voice that makes izana's heart nervous again, a voice he never get to forget

"ruhan i remember telling you to stop killing the maid right?"

Notes :

hii ! please keep supporting my story by voting ! i love you guys so muchh !! <3