3.Secret Admirer

She makes me wanna get off the road
Wish I could turn it off, let it go
But she's too fucking beautiful

-Beautiful by  Michele Morrone.

🦋

Somewhere in between the woods, stood a tall magnificent mansion away from civilization, the only voices heard were the screams of agony and despair.

A man sat on the lounge drinking wine while looking at a photo in his hands, his lips curved into a smile her beautiful brunette hair covering her face as she scrunches her nose while holding a puppy in her hands.

The servant walked towards him with a tray in his hand wondering who is in the photo that made his boss smile. "Sir, ice cubes."

"Leave it on the table. "his voice stern as he stood up to walk to the fireplace with a glass of wine in his hand.

"You make me crazy, for your presence, your kiss is the only drug I am addicted to. " He said with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Addiction is for the weak yet he isn't able to control himself when it comes to her, his mind and body are too desperate to touch her but he knew if he did, he won't be able to stay away, such a fucking temptation

"Soon, my sweetheart, every second away from you gives me pain." he twirls the glass of wine in his hand, his eyes reflecting the fire as he burns every day with the painful memories.

"Do you feel the same pain when you are away from me?" he traced the lips of the girl in the photo.

"Oh, you will, once you are in my trap, I will punish you for a very second, for every day you were away from me." He kept staring at the photo as if somehow she would remember.

His voice held a promise, a threat to punish her for thinking that she could get out of his grasp, that she could escape him, that she could forget who she belonged to.

He has everything money, and power but the only one he wants is her, his desire for her, his thirst for her will never quench.

He wanted to engrave it so deeply into her soul that she would remember it every time before thinking of escaping "Not much time is left soon you will be in my arms safely tugged away from the cruelty of the world."

"No one will dare to hurt you I will keep you safe forever."

But who will keep her safe from the cruelest monster?

______________________________________
I hope you guys like this chapter if you do pls comment and vote:) Your 1 vote means a lot to me<3

Your thoughts about the story?)