7.Masquerade

His eyes to fall,

His smile to fool.

🦋

All she could  see is a dark forest surrounding the road wondering how far it is or maybe she did a big mistake deciding to come here. 

What if he is the serial killer who gets the kick out of killing women, and she is his next victim falling into his vicious trap?

She didn't know the trouble she was inviting going to the party held by him.

His company is the most successful, having it's branches all over the world. The surname king itself held power, respect, command, wealth.

He can be called one of the elites  of the society living the extravagant luxurious life, but no one knows the blood tainted his hands, darkness residing in his soul. Messing with him is like  inviting death itself.

No one knows him beyond his achievements, his wealth, the shiny jewels, no one knows about the skeletons in the closet.

No one knows the screams of the people in agony being tortured by him, her heart skip a beat realizing  she might be doing the biggest stupidity to be  so close to know about someone who is a threat to her.

"Ma'am,  your name." The security guard questioned, a gun hanging on his back, as she approached the grand venue.

"Rose William."

"Ma'am you can go, give us the keys, we will park."

As soon as she entered the massive hall, her gaze fell to the big crystal chandeliers hanging above, taking in her surroundings everyone's face hide under the masks, guests are talking while sipping wine.

Everything feels overwhelming, she clenches her hand into a fist feeling nervous not knowing anyone, she took a glass of wine needing to calm her nerves.

As she sipped the wine, her attention shifted to the host of the party, "Ladies and gentlemen, we are here for celebrating the success of our new launched product , please welcome the CEO of king enterprises ."

"Mr. Dante king." Her eyes widened seeing man wearing a black tuxedo with a black mask on his face on the stage.

 Her lips part staring at those ocean blue eyes, looking at him he smiled, the only words she heard him saying are Please enjoy the night  as she zoned out lost in the deep blue in his eyes

 No one mattered it felt like the rest of the people vanished, his eyes are empty, his smile too fake yet they pull her to him, sucking her into his void of dark, his gaze too strong it held her entrapped there not able to move.

They stared at each other while her stare is innocent, Dante looked at her admiring her beautiful doe eyes, he could look at them forever dark thoughts encircling his mind to claim her and not let anyone touch her, to mark her creamy skin with his touch.

She turned her back to him not able to withhold his gaze, bumping into a woman in her thirties, the wine spilled on the stranger's dress

"What the hell! don't you have eyes?" The woman in her thirties screeched loudly,

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to," she responded, taking the tissue from the nearby table. "Let me help you."

The woman pushed her hand harshly and walked away cursing her, while rose stared at her exposed back shocked and confused.

It's not like I did it intentionally why is she so rude?

Not knowing he stood behind her, his eyes  fixated on the red dress wrapped around her body like a second skin,  her long brunette hair reaching just above her waist the backless design  showing the mole he loves to kiss,  he wanted to kiss her all over her body showing her how much precious she is for him.

"Dance with me, my lady" His voice near her ear startles her, he didn't give her time to react and  instead took her hand, taking her towards the center to dance.

"Why did you do all this?" her words are barely a whisper, he smiles seeing fear in her eyes.

She tried to get away from his hold, but then gives up knowing it won't take them anywhere," I don't know you. "

Why do I feel so nervous of you, his stare feels like he is staring right at my soul like he know my deepest fears ,my darkest desires.

They started dancing to the slow song their steps synching while his one hand intertwined with her and the other on her waist, his touch soothing and itching all at once.

Dante's eyes held  amusement as he spoke her words back in question "You don't know me?"

He twirled her around,  her back colliding with his chest ,his lips travelled to her neck putting light feathery kiss everywhere, she wiggled trying to escape his grip, his embrace feels too much.

Instead he turned her around again pulling her harshly by her waist not liking her resistance, his hands caressed her neck going down near her breast caressing it with the back of his palm. Rose feel her heart beating fast her mind having hundreds of thoughts, their chest touching she can feel his minty breath, can smell his intoxicating cologne "Feel this touch rose ,your body knows it well."

"Ask your heart who I am, not your mind" he said with a gaze too intimidating.

"You don't have any idea how much I longed for your." he said tracing her lower lip with his thumb, Rose left his embrace feeling breathless under his presence

His words too confusing,

His touch too consuming.

She didn't want to be here for even a second more, walking towards the exit .As soon as rose opened the  door of her car,  the door smashed back as Dante grabbed her waist turning her around "Why are you running away from me, sweetheart? "

 His hands on the either side of her face trapping her "The party just started." Her body violently thrashed in his hold making him pull her hands above her head, a dark glint in his eyes as rage bubbled in him seeing her resistance to him, his touch which she used to always crave "Let me go." Rose said pleadingly feeling vulnerable, his lips touching her slightly taking in each others breath.

He wanted to give in the temptation to kiss his beauty to have a taste but he knew he gave in there would be no going back

"You should know ,Rose.

I don't let go things I fancy not when they belong to me."

_____________________________🦋

It took me a lot of time to write this chapter I was so confused and I wanted to try my best i hope u like it pls vote and comment.

Thank you so much for 1k reads it means a lot thankyou to every single one of you❤❤