Log#9

Hmm, okay so today was actually my provisional license test and the day before I was stressing like bro what if I don't pass? It's gonna take forever to retake, what am I going to do. Then some midnight inspiration sparked my mind and I went into it with a much positive mindset.

I passed but like I didn't feel happy for some reason, everyone is like congratulating me and I'm just getting more and more like flat out depressed. I thought I'd be the happiest if ever be but like I just felt really hollow and mellow.

And I've come to the conclusion that it's because I don't have anyone to celebrate with, I only had my friend who took me. I don't talk to my family for personal reasons so not having them or my friends family there, just really made me realize how lonely these days have gotten. So if I had to shed some advice when you go to take your test for a permit or a license.

Have as many people as you can waiting for you after you pass or even if you fail, go out to eat or something. Because that emptiness I felt today was unbearable, so yeah it's good to be around people when you accomplish something. It increases the prize of victory tenfold, y'all have a good day though.