Sky High

I had just got finished packing when I heard a pecking on the window. I immediately saw an owl. I opened up the window and gave the owl a few pence. He dropped the letter in my hand and flew away. 

"Hurry up! I'm waiting in the Slytherin common room." 

Theo.

I walked down to the common room, and sure enough, there he was. 

"Of course it was you," I said rolling my eyes.

"Who else," Theo responded with a wink.

As we walked there I kept getting more nervous. Each step making that feeling worse and worse.  Theo could easily see it.

"Are you ok? You don't have to do this, you know?"

"I know, but I want to!" I shrugged. He gave me a quick side hug as we kept walking.

When we arrived, Draco wanted to start ASAP. 

"Some of you haven't been here and need to catch up," Draco announced, taking a quick glance at Theo and me.

I got onto the broom and kicked off as I would normally. I was scared out of my mind, but I knew if I kept delaying getting back on the broom, I would never get back on it. The moment I was in the air, scoring points, I wasn't scared anymore. The fear faded away, and it was like I was the old Y/N. 

We practiced and practiced until nobody else could move, but I could. I didn't want to stop. When practice did end, I stayed behind. Of course, Theo did too. 

'"After this practice, you still want to stay behind?" Theo asked.

"Yeah! I feel amazing. I don't think, even, a bludger could take me out!" 

"That's one way to put it," Theo laughed.

"Can you be a keeper for me?" 

"Yeah." 

We both kicked off the ground. Once we were steadily in the air, we, quickly, got to our positions.

"Don't take easy on me, either, Riddle!"

"I wouldn't dare, Granger!"

We played for what seemed like forever. We didn't, even, notice the sun setting. The sun went down fast, too. Even when it was pitch black, we didn't stop.  We both, finally, decided that we should at least stop for a water break, but I'm going to spoil something for you. Once we sat down, we didn't get back up. 

"What time is it?" Theo asked.

"11:38," I replied.

"We missed dinner."

"Look at the stars," I said, changing the subject. Then, I laid down on his lap to look up at the star. He looked down at me for a few seconds, and then, he got up. 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

You'll see," he winked while picking me up. He carried me onto the field and mumbled something incoherently. Almost instantly, a blanket appeared in front of him. 

"Correction! What are you doing?" I laughed. He didn't answer. Instead, he did a silent spell, and the blanket sprawled itself out in the middle of the quidditch field. He gently set me down on the blanket as he laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around my stomach. We laid there and looked at the stars. After about 30 minutes, Mattheo nuzzled his head into my neck. I knew it was wrong to fall asleep here, but I didn't want to move. So, I didn't. What a mistake that was.

A/N: I decided to post this chapter as a New Year's present <3! Thank y'all for the support! It means the world to me! Happy New Year!!!