Christmas Break

After the weekend together, we all headed back to school. Surprisingly, the two weeks flew by! It is finally Christmas Break, and I get to spend it with my fiance and almost all of my friends! I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Are you positive you can't come?" I asked.

"I wish I could, but I can't let my father spend another holiday alone. I hope you understand," Luna smiled.

"Of course," I said returning the smile.

"Bye! Love you guys!"

"Love you more!" We all yelled back to her.

"Time to party!"  Mia grinned.

"Let's go!" Nicole screamed.

Once we arrived at Malfoy Manor, the party begin. Lucius was out of town. Mr. Riddle was with his daughter whom he hasn't seen in who knows how long, and Narcissa was out running errands.

"What shall we do first?" Mia asked.

"Can we get wasted? Life is hard!" Nicole groaned.

"Y'all are ridiculous!" Mione laughed.

Mattheo and I said nothing; we were sitting on the couch next to each other. As everyone was talking about the new "problem", Mattheo's hand snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. We had officially started "dating" when he proposed to me. I couldn't be anymore happy, but I was nervous that it would soon end. I guess you could say that we were in the "Honeymoon phase". We were kind, and everything was so simple. 

"You look deep in thought... What's on your mind, love?" Mattheo whispered.

Before I got the chance to answer, the girls started with their nonsense.

"Whispering sweet nothings into her ear, huh, Mattheo?" Hermione taunted.

"And, while we're right here?!" Mia acted offended.

"How indecent!" Nicole stuck her nose in the air.

"You're all ridiculous!" Draco said, not even looking up from the book he was reading in the corner.

"I need a firewhiskey if I'm gonna deal with you lot," Mattheo sighed.

"I second that decision," Draco finally looked up.

The boys hurried off into the kitchen.

"So, we're all going to be here the entire winter break... This is gonna be a long break!" I whined.

"Shut up, Y/N" Nicole rolled her eyes, throwing a pillow at my face.

"Rude!" I shouted.

"Anyway... Since the boys are away, the girls shall play!" Mia giggled.

"What's that even mean?" my twin asked.

"That means girl talk!"

"I've been dying to know," Nicole started as she turned to face me, "Have you and Mattheo... you know..." 

She winked at me.

"Who even asks that, weirdo!?" I exclaimed.

"You didn't answer the question though," Mia chimed in.

"Not that it's any of your business, but we haven't."

"How?!" they both shouted.

"I'm ending this now! I can't stand being around your weirdness right now," I rolled my eyes.

I stood up, abruptly and went into the kitchen with the boys.

"Pour me one, too!" I sighed.

"I thought you weren't drinking?" Draco laughed.

"Shut up. They're a handful enough. Don't be part of the problem!" I snipped.

"Wow~ snappy, aren't we?" Draco teased.

"Shove off, Malfoy!"

"Or, what? Are you gonna take off my head? Or, take something else?" Draco said, winking at Mattheo putting a hand against where his heart should be.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Don't listen to him he's being an idiot," Mattheo said, shooting Draco a glare.

"How about we take a trip to Malfoy Manor's infamous library?" Mattheo added.

"Sounds lovely," I said, laying a gentle kiss on his cheek.