2

Penelope checked herself over and over in  Ada's mirror, she hadn't been to a concert in a while and wasn't really sure what to wear for it, she kept swapping her heels for converse but then remembered they were going to an after party - she had t...

Penelope checked herself over and over in  Ada's mirror, she hadn't been to a concert in a while and wasn't really sure what to wear for it, she kept swapping her heels for converse but then remembered they were going to an after party - she had to look good for that. "Just take them off while you're at the concert," Ada advised, but she couldn't think of anything worse than standing on the O2's floor bare foot.

"Are you sure I look okay?" Penelope checked once more with Ada.

"You're so beautiful it makes me sick." Ada rolled her eyes.

 To compare they were completely different; Ada had a sharp cut blonde bob, blue eyes, petite features. She herself was petite; five foot three and slender. Penelope on the other hand, had thick curls inherited from her father who is of Jamaican heritage. Her mother is white, most of her features other than her hair were from her mother; her eyes, button nose, high cheek bones. She knew she was attractive, she wouldn't ever call herself ugly - but she also knew there were prettier women. 

They got into the uber and Penelope all of a sudden began to feel a mixture of excitement and nerves. She wasn't sure what to make of all of this. They met Felicity and Charlotte outside, they all looked gorgeous, Penelope couldn't help but compare herself for a quick moment before snapping herself out of it. They were all beautiful in their own way.

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - --- - - - - - - - - -

"You must be so excited for tonight," Harry had been sat on his phone for the past ten minutes scrolling aimlessly, he was happy to just sit and be quiet before a show - especially tonight's. The last show of tour, he could go and rest, shut off from the world for a bit and just escape. He couldn't wait. 

He loved touring, he loved seeing the world, meeting fans and life on the road but after nearly six months he just needed his time back; that was the upside of going solo. He was in charge of tour dates, what he did with his time off, how much time he had to himself. He loved the freedom. With the band and their greatness slowly fading, he was able to grasp some of his normality back, he could go for a shop in Tesco without having to call for security to help get him back out of the shop, he didn't have to go through so many back entrances to hotels and restaurants anymore either. 

He smiled up at his mum who he'd not seen slip backstage. He gave her a warm hug, pulling away to look for his sister but couldn't yet see her. "How have you been?" He asks. He worried most about his mum, she now lived alone up north and although she had family there he still worried about her. 

"I've been great, I've missed my boy though," She looks at him as if she's studying him. "Have you been eating properly?" She asked this every time. She knew of the diets he'd done in the past and wasn't a fan of any of them. She just wanted him healthy.

"Yes mum," He rolled his eyes as she analysed him at arms length.

"There he is!" Harry smiled at the voice. "Man of the moment!" The voice continued. He turned to see Niall walking over. He hugged Anne first. "How you doin' Anne, you look gorgeous." He winked before hugging Harry.

"Thanks for coming man," 

"Like I'd miss it," 

It wasn't long before more family members and just very close friends arrived backstage to wish him well for his last tour show before everyone had to leave for their seats. 

Harry shook off his nerves as he gave himself a prep talk and said a little prayer, a routine he'd always done in the band and solo. 

"Let's do this," He smiled heading for the stage. Tonight felt different, he wasn't sure if it was because it was the last tour date or what - he just felt the atmosphere was different.

Ada's outfit:

Felicity's outfit:

Felicity's outfit:

Charlotte's outfit:

Charlotte's outfit: