3

The concert was nothing like Penelope imagined it would be, she'd never been to a Harry Styles gig, nor had she been to a One Direction one either

The concert was nothing like Penelope imagined it would be, she'd never been to a Harry Styles gig, nor had she been to a One Direction one either. She liked them but never got tickets in time. She could of watched him for longer, he was just captivating and she understood 100% why he was so famous and how he had so many adoring fans.  

"That honestly, was one of the best nights of my life." Penelope grinned as they sat in their uber on the way to the after party.

"The night's only just getting started." Felicity winked. 

"Everyone say: 'Harry Styles is amazing'!" Charlotte grinned as she filmed them on her phone before watching it back, she's a full time influencer - Penelope wasn't aware of the exact amount of followers she has on Instagram, but she knows it's definitely more than 500k; it's her full time job. "Is it okay if I tag you all in the video?" She asks politely. 

They all nod. 

"I haven't looked on Instagram in months," Penelope shakes her head opening the app. It wasn't something she was bothered about or checked often, she had 11 photos on it and 192 followers. 

When they get to the venue Penelope again was in awe, it was in Knightsbridge - an expensive place that's for sure. 

"I'm so underdressed," Penelope frets tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Don't be so silly you look gorg," Felicity reassures.

Penelope swallows as she follows them in, walking last in as she felt the least confident. 

"Here, down this." Charlotte hands her a champagne flute.

Ada takes it off Penelope knowing full well she hates champagne.

Thank you she mouths earning a knowing nod from Ada. She takes a glass of wine that's offered to her, that was slightly more up her street. 

They cement themselves in the room, standing and talking, looking around every so often at random A-list celebrities showing up. Penelope felt like she was in a dream of some sort, that at any moment she'd be snapped out of it and wake up alone, in bed, with the curtains half closed. 

"That's definitely Niall," Ada mumbles to her. They both discreetly look over. Penelope nods. He was a lot more handsome in person. "Go say hi,"

Ada almost spits her drink out. "Yeah like that's going to happen,"

Felicity floats around the room effortlessly like she did this all the time, she had the confidence to speak to pretty much anyone. Penelope envied her. 

When Harry arrived, the air in the room changed. Everything felt a bit slower, everyone seemed a bit more on edge watching him, watching who he was talking to, watching who he'd speak to next. Penelope only just caught a glimpse of him as he walked from one group of people to another,  a big smile on his face as he embraced a woman and shook hands with a guy stood next to her. Penelope hadn't realised she'd been staring until he looked up briefly and caught her eye. He held her eye before being distracted again. Penelope felt all the air in her lungs catch, her throat dry, her heart pounded at their eye contact.