Morning Lover

Luffy is the first to wake up in the morning as he were still tired of yesterday (with work omg what are thinking?🤨 You looking sus there girl,😏) (jk sorry😂)

Luffy turn around a little to look at his boyfriend cuddling him. Luffy just runs his fingers to Law's hair and brush it softly as don't want to wake him up and know that he needs sleep as he didn't get any because of his work as a surgeon.

When Law opened his eyes a little and saw Luffy so he close it back and just mumble a soft "Good morning" and go back to cuddle his boyfriend.

Luffy just giggle silently saying "Good morning" back and continue what he was doing while saying "Just sleep, you got three day of day off aren't you?"

"Hmm" Law mumble. After like ten minutes Luffy just ask "You hungry?" As Law didn't eat any dinner last night because of too tired to even eat.

"Hmm" he mumble again. "Ok then let me make you something. I'll tell you when it's done, now would you let me go?"

Law just kisses Luffy's cheeks before he let go. Before Luffy go out he quickly gives Law a peck on the forehead and leave.

After some time, Law quickly got woken up by the smell of pancakes, as Luffy pancakes is his favorite although he hate bread (I just do a quick search and found out that pancake is considered as bread 😐 i just know so chill)

He get out of bed and go to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. When he's done he quickly go downstairs and to the kitchen and saw Luffy.

Law wrapped his arm around Luffy's waist and said another "Good morning" and nuzzles his face in Luffy's neck. "Good morning, it's almost done. You can wait on the table i'll bring it for you." Luffy said while turn his face a little with a small smile.

Law just smile back and give him a kisses on the lips and go, waiting his breakfast to be served. After some times, Luffy come back with a plate full of pancakes and a cup of coffee in the other hands.

When he already give Law his breakfast he walk away but stopped by Law saying "Where are you going?" "To wash the dishes, why?"He ask confused.

"You can do that later and come here." He back up his chair a little as to told Luffy to sit on his lap. Luffy just sigh, not wanting to argue anymore, and just go.

"Feed me" Law said "Yeah, here." Luffy said while give Law some of the pancakes. "Do you like it?" He ask. "Always" Law answer. Luffy just chuckled and give Law his pancakes until the plate empty while also giving him his coffee.

"Your not going to eat?" Law ask him "Nah I'm already full watching you eat and don't worry i already drink a cup of milk this morning." Luffy answer smiling softly at him.

Law jokingly said "You'll get the same thing tonight babe but better as i think about it, last time we do is last two weeks." He said smirking, while moved his arm to touch Luffy's soft pale thighs as he just wear a short, caressing it softly.

Luffy just hide his face in the crook of Law's neck, started blushing. Law just laughing and said "Don't hide your face babe, it's too beautiful to be covered."

"S-stop it" he said stutter. "What? Did i said something wrong?" Law ask him. "Uggh i hate you" he said pulled away his face.

"No you don't" Law said smirking. "Okok you win, so can we go out I'm bored" the younger said while pouting. Law just chuckled and give a peck on the pouting lips. "Yeah, sure as I don't have anything to do myself."

"Ok then you go and take a shower I'll do the dishes." Luffy said to him. Law just hold him a little longer and let him go and he himself go and take a shower. When he's done he got out of the bathroom and see Luffy prepare some clothes for him.

He then just said "You don't need to, you know" "Oh, its ok, i got used to it." Luffy answer him. "Go and take shower now, i'll be waiting downstairs when you already done."

"Ok" but before he even go, Luffy give him a white towel to dry his wet hair. He take a towel himself and go in the bathroom to take a quick bath.

Timeskip to night
"You tired?" Law asked him "Yeah" while yawned a little. "Come here" Law said, opening his arm. He just snuggle in it. Law ask him "Can i ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it" Law then said "Luffy, if i ask you to marry me, would you accept it?"

Luffy quickly look up and said "What's with the sudden question baby?" "No,i just felt like i need to" "What you think then" "You would not accept it" Law answer looking straight in Luffy's eyes.

"Why would you think that?" "Because i didn't spend that much time with you as i always busy with work"As he started getting sad. Luffy just chuckled and cupped Law's cheeks and said "You know that i love you right, and I'm already much happy to be by your side when woke up in the morning. Don't need to felt bad, at least I know that you love me"he said smiling.

Law smile softly and wrapped his arm around the younger not wanting to let go, saying "God i love you so much then when do you wanna get married? With me ofc"

Luffy chuckled and said "In 6 to 7 month i guess" "Then it settles ain't it" Law said smiling "Mhm" Luffy mumble and yawned again. Law just laughed a lite and said "Good night love" "Good night" the other said and they both feel asleep cuddling each other.

K, bye :)