Crush

"Guys I think i forgot something in my locker" "Ok then should we wait for you?" Zoro ask "Nah, we'll just meet up at the usual place" Luffy replied.

"See you later, Luffy" the youngest one of them said who is named Chopper. Luffy just wave at them and go to their separate way.

When he arrived at his locker and search for the items that he forgot, he noticed it wasn't there. He thought he maybe left it in his last class so he went his way, not noticed that he's been followed by someone.

He arrived at his last class of the day and search for the items. "You search for this" A guy suddenly said from the door way.

He quickly turn around to see the Trafalgar Law aka his crush. The so called Trafalgar just stand there with a necklace in his hand. "W-wait, where did you find that" "You don't need to know that"

"Then can you give it to me back?" Luffy ask innocently. Law just smirk and said "Make me" "Please?" "Nah" Luffy just glare and go to him.

When he already in front of him. Law suddenly just push and pinned him to the wall. "W-what" Luffy getting more red when Law lean in and whisper with his deep voice.

"Don't need to glare at me like that, baby" "Since when am i even your baby?" "Don't be playing hard to get babe" Law said look at him in the eyes and smirk "I ain't" "Yea, yes you are"

"Prove it then" Law just lean in and peck his lips. He smirk when he sees the other reaction. Luffy whined and lean on Law's chest. "Why you gotta do that" he mumble softly against him.

"What, can't i?" Luffy look up and look at his face. Law stare back and softly ask "Will you be mine? When i said mine, i said mine, and my only"

Luffy chuckled when he saw the seriousness in his face and pinch his nose "What was that for?" Law ask whined "For being to cute and sweet to me although we rarely talk to each other"

"Hm, you're the one who's always trying to avoid me" He said while pouting. Luffy just laughed and kiss his pouting lips softly "Im sorry ok and yeah i accept your offer to be yours and only yours, sir"

Luffy look at him and laughed again. Law just laughed with him while wrap his arm around him. "Thank you for giving me a chance, Luffy"

"Everyone deserve a chance" he replied smiling "But the chance to date you is me and only me" "Shishishi did you even see me accept other people confession?" "Yeah, i know that and here"

As he put the necklace around Luffy's "Ahh right the necklace" "Should we go now?" While offered his hand "Yeah, sure" Luffy said while accepting his hand and interwined their fingers.

(The necklaces is the trio brother matching necklaces so its important 'just for some information')

It's short, sorry ://

I have exam and i'll update next week i guess. So bye..<3

👀♥️