Rain

It's raining heavily and Luffy is still waiting for his brother to pick him up. But they said that they can't as they is still at work. So Luffy need to wait for the rain to stop as it didn't even seem to stop soon.

Luffy POV
I try to call one of my friends to pick me up as Ace and Sabo can't, but when i try to call, the phone's dead as i remember i forgot to charged it last night "Damn it" I muttered. "Um is there something wrong?"
I hear someone said from behind.

Law POV
It's already 4.30pm as i just finished studying at the library for the upcoming exam. When i go to the school entrance, i saw one and only one, my crush. I have a huge crush on him since i transfer to this school.

(2 Years ago)
Still his POV
I got transfer to this school as dad told but i don't mind cuz i don't really care about anything expect studying.
I got lost searching for the principal office to take my class schedule. "Do you need help?" I hear someone said behind. I turn around facing her but not it's a him 'How can someone even got such a soft, angelic voice and even cute at the same time like- w-what Law tf you're thinking about I'm straight aren't i!? Ahh, yes not anymore since i saw him.' i thought while trying so hard not to blush. "U-um are you ok, you look sick...need me to help you go to the nurse office?" While start panicked "N-no i'm ok but can you take me to the principal office, im lost since im new here" while scratch the back of my head awkwardly.

Luffy POV
'Shit his voice make me shivered and i have never felt like this before wich is weird. But damn he's hot. Oi, oi Luffy don't you think you sound so gay right now? Yeah i think like, right just now' i thought.
"Ahh yeah sure, follow me"

"We're here, so i gotta go now, see you later" i said smiling brightly at him. "Thank you" He smile back. 'Shit, I hope i can see that smile everyday. I quickly turn around and leave but stopped by him saying "You look cute, you know that?" I froze and blush, i know that my face is all red now like who doesn't if they're crush saying they're cute. "T-thank you, A-ah ok if y-you didn't mind i'll be g-going now, bye" i said quickly and leave. I hear him chuckled and enter the principal office.

Back to the present
Third POV
Luffy turn around facing him and said "N-nothing it's just that my brother can't come pick me and i also can't call my friends since my phone's dead and i need to wait till the rain to stop to go back home." He said and turn back around, wrapped his arm around himself, feeling cold.

The other saw this and took off his jacket, go closer to the younger and put it around him. "W-what" Luffy said and try to take it off but stop when Law said "Just wear it, it's cold or you'll sick" "Ok then and why you're so concerned about me anyway?" He ask facing Law "I-i" He sigh and continue "I actually have a crush on you actually" He said seriously "W-what" Luffy just froze "Hmm, if you don't felt the same, it's ok i understand" He said starting to walk away but stopped when Luffy just came and back hugged him saying

"N-no, i also have a crush on you btw" While started tear up as he almost miss the chance. Law just turn around and look at him then cupped his cheeks saying "Do you mean it?" "Mhm" he mumble and lean in the touch. Law just wiped his tears with his thumb and hugged him back. "Shall we go now?" Law said after a few minutes.

"Yea, sure" He jump as Law just opened his arm for him, he just wrapped his arm around Law and his legs around his waist. To Law surprised, he was not that heavy and just wrapped his around him and started to walk to Luffy's house since it's more close than Law's but not that close. They didn't mind walking in the middle of the rain, at least they have each other now.

(Ok so, it's not that good but, whatever)
(Sorry for the mistake)

Bye🤍