Online & International

On a VC

𝗟𝗮𝘄
I wanna go to you already 'he said sadly'

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
Awh, is my baby really wanna see me?

𝗟𝗮𝘄
Ofc, we just always vc for the past 3years and never meet each other in real life

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
Don't be sad, ok... You'll see me, but not too soon.

𝗟𝗮𝘄
Really?

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
Hmm

𝗟𝗮𝘄
Promise? 'while showing his pinky finger'

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
Promise 'also showing his pinky finger and smile brightly'

𝗟𝗮𝘄
Shit, why you gotta be so cute, you know that i can't resist that 'he said and groans'

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
It's late already, you said you got Exam tomorrow

𝗟𝗮𝘄
Yeah, but you know that i will get straight A+

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
But you still need to, you wanna be a surgeon right?

𝗟𝗮𝘄
Still, im being your's is still the important one, ya know that?

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
Hey, you better not use those words to other people accept me 'while pouting'

𝗟𝗮𝘄
You know i wont, no matter how far you are, your still the only one in my heart, not even fate can change that

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
Uwee, so sweet 'laugh and giggles silently'

𝗟𝗮𝘄
I know 'Flip his hair feeling proud of himself'

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
Hahaha ok bye i gtg to sleep now, it's already late, i got school tomorrow. Do you wanna end the call now?

𝗟𝗮𝘄
I will but later.

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆
Ahh, ok then, good night

𝗟𝗮𝘄
Good night 'smile softly'

When he know that Luffy is already asleep, he secretly took a screenshot of him (You know that his phone album is full of him😌) (Hey, shut up, you don't need to expose me like that) (Too late they already know😉) ('go to a corner, started sulking')

Before he end up the call he said, "Good night, love you baby" he said silently so he didn't wake up the other one.

Timeskip to tomorrow morning ✨

"Luffy wake up or we're going to be late" Ace said "Ok ok im up" "We'll be waiting for you downstairs" "Alright"

"Good morning nii-san" Luffy said when he walk down the stairs "Good morning Lu" The two brother said at the same time and Luffy notice two bumps on eacher other head

"Good morning" A certain voice said make Luffy turn "Ohh jiichan" he said and went to him, know that if he not his granpa will give him his 'fist of love' like his brother.