𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Hope Black and The Philosopher's Stone"

The Blacks leaned in interest as it involved their family name but Walburga was slightly angry as someone from the Black family had broken the tradition of naming their children after stars.

It first clicked in Astrid that it might be her future child as she is the only person expecting from a Black that she is aware of.

The screen that was once black quickly faded away but it entered into a flashback. The flashback showed a two-story house. The camera zoomed in on the house enough to be able to see inside. Then the camera led them into a Baby's room with a woman sitting on a rocking chair. The woman was Astrid Claire.

Everyone glanced at Astrid wondering why she was there especially in a baby's room as in the movie she looks the same only with longer hair some people come to a conclusion that this takes place a couple of months after she graduated from Hogwarts.

The camera then moves slightly down enough for everyone to see her belly.

Everyone is stunned the movie looks like it takes place a couple of months after Hogwarts some of them piece it together Astrid is pregnant but keep quiet as it's none of their business.

Regulus, Astrid, Mary, and Rabastan all look at each other knowing that some of them probably already pieced it together but are grateful that they didn't question it well some of them.

"Astrid... Are you pregnant?" Lily asked her. Astrid looked at Regulus asking if it was okay to tell them. By the end of the movie, it will be known that she is pregnant so might as well get it over before they find out the hard way.

".... Yes, I am" she said in a whisper but everyone was able to hear. To say everyone was shocked was an understatement as she's a saint in every pureblood parent's eyes.

"Who's the father?" asked Elias, wondering if he was the father as they had broken up almost 6 months ago.

"I won't answer your question as it's honestly none of your business but if you're wondering it's not you" Astrid said she might have sounded rude but she didn't care after all he had no right to question her.

No one dared to ask her any more questions because they knew it wasn't their place or business to ask. And well John Claire he just didn't care about his daughter so he can't care less that she's pregnant. So they continued the movie.

The camera zoomed in on the letter that she was writing; it was blank as she was figuring what to write. When suddenly Regulus came into the room "Are you writing a love letter to me I'm honored, Astrid honestly" he said smugly. "It's not for you.... ow" "How is our little star?" he asked looking at her belly.

Before the movie could continue it paused to say everyone was shocked was another understatement especially the 1980 class and the Black family as the 1980 class were under the impression that they didn't get along. And the Black family was shocked. How could they not be shocked after all Regulus is the perfect pureblood son. The first one to snap out if it was Walburga "REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK HOW COULD YOU GET A GIRL PREGNANT ESPECIALLY OUT OF WEDLOCK" she shrieked . But before she can continue Orion stops her.

"Walburga, Regulus we will talk about this in private after we finish this movie with Ms. Claire along with your father" stated Orion. "Of course, Lord Black" Astrid responded, and then the movie resumed.

"Do you want to?" asked Astrid, referring to him touching her belly although Regulus was hesitant he slowly raised his hand to touch her stomach and he felt a kick and snapped out of it and stood up "well I better leave you to your love letter?" he said and left the room.

When Regulus left the room she started to write the letter. (Voiceover)

Dear Aurora, or Leo

To my little star, your father just asked if this is a love letter for him it's not it's for you.

I never knew my mother so I thought I'd write to you so you could know how happy I am at this very moment, and how much your father and I can't wait to meet you.

And I want to make you a promise, three things that you will have that your father and I never had. A safe home, someone to tell you they love you every single day, and someone to fight for you no matter what. In other words a family.

I love you, your mother.

And the flashback was over