𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"Time to deliver this child Astrid" Alecto said

"I'm going to need you to push ok"

"I can't!" she said in pain

"Yes, you can now push"

And with that Astrid started pushing. She had never felt that much pain in her life before.

And to her surprise Regulus, Mary, Rabastan, and Evan thankfully came through the door but before they could fully come into the manor, death eaters started attacking them.

One by one they all made their separate ways In order to reduce the number of death eaters attacking them.

Regulus took the opportunity to go and try to help Astrid even though they were death eaters surrounding him.

"Regulus are you dumb there are literally death eaters surrounding you you aren't going to get past them unless you defeat or kill them" Rabastan said

"You don't think I know that my future self isn't thinking because he's trying to save Astrid" Regulus replied

Regulus knew he wasn't going to get past them unless he defeated them or killed them but frankly he didn't want to kill them since he was going to become a father and he's known most of them since childhood but for the sake of Astrid and his unborn child he would kill anyone who would hurt them.

And with that Regulus killed them one by one they all fell to the floor dead but before he could even go to Astrid he was surrounded again with double the death eaters this time and it wasn't only him Rabastan, Mary, and Evan all had the same problem.

Bellatrix tried to stay calm but she couldn't. She finally snapped "Regulus" she said it calmly way to calm. Regulus turned to look at her knowing something bad was about to happen and Merlin knows he's right.

"Yes Bella?" he replied not ready for what about to happen "HOW COULD YOU KILL THEM YOU TRAITOR" "Bella please calm down" "NO HOW COULD YOU EXCEPT ME TO CALM DOWN YOU KILLED OUR MEN FOR WHAT THIS TRAMP?!"

"DON'T CALL HER THAT" this time it was Sirius who said it "SHUT UP BLOOD TRAITOR YOU HAVE NO OPINION IN THIS, THIS IS A FAMILY MATTER OR ARE YOU FORGETTING YOU AREN'T APART OF THIS FAMILY"