One

I stare at the large amount of laundry the pack has made for me. I have so much blood to get out of the clothing. Today my chore is laundry, as one of the last underage omegas in this pack, without a mate, or anything, the Luna uses all of us as maids, that is until next week when the pack has a massive party where we all either find our mates or get labeled as a breeder. None of the women want to be a breeder, it's the biggest disgrace. It basically means they aren't worthy of a mate, and their only purpose is to be sex dolls and pop out pups. It's not even just a disgrace, it's dishonorable. Death is preferable to being a breeder. I think the last breeder this pack had, committed suicide.
"Athena! Are you just getting started on that laundry?"
"Yes Luna, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to remove the blood." It's barely 8 in the morning but this Luna wants all chores in the pack house finished by 2 pm.
"Well get It done."
"Yes Luna."
"After the laundry I need help with preparations for the party next week."
"Yes, Luna."
After scrubbing for an hour I finally get all the blood out of the clothes and have the washing machine running. I rush up to the office.
"How may I assist you, Luna?" I ask bowing.
"Here is the Menu for the party. I need you to go to the store for all the food, and then I need you to make sure the pack house is stocked."
"Yes, Luna. I will have one of the wolves take me now." I run into Kaden one of the 18 year old wolves. "Hey can you take me to the store?" He nods. We get all the food for the party.
"She sent you to get all the food?"
"Yeah why is that weird?"
"Well it's one of the tasks that only the Luna is supposed to do. So if she's delegating it to you, well you're probably going to be the next Luna."
"Hopefully. I just don't want to be a breeder."
"No if I were the alpha I would abolish the breeders, it's hard on them." I smile sadly, Kaden's mother was a breeder.
"I know, your mother was a kind woman."
"Yeah she was."
The Luna sees all the food, drinks and everything she had put on the list.
"Well done, Athena. You're dismissed."
"Yes, Luna." I head to my room. All my chores are done, preparations are made now I can do what I want. I decide to pick out my outfit for the party. It's not formal attire, more of a casual thing. I decide on a plaid mini skirt, black tights, a black long sleeve shirt and boots. Very much my style. I need to get some air. I head outside and see all the males getting ready to go on a run. I'm not 18 for two more days, so I don't get to change yet. I hope my wolf form is as strong as my father was.