Two

Today is the big day. This party is the biggest event every year. I shower and get dressed, before doing my hair into two braids that meet in the back of my head removing it from my face, and leaving the back down. All the food is prepared and everything is set to go perfect. I head down to the party and am met by the stares of many male wolves. I feel like a piece of meat.
It will be ok, they all stare.
I notice our Alpha, Connor, stare at me for a moment, then whisper something to his Beta, Mason. Kaden was right. I'm probably the next Luna, that means I would probably be able to get all the Breeders released and mated. That would be perfect. Mason walks up to me and grabs my shoulder.
"Athena, Connor would like to speak to you."
"Of course." He leads me to Connor's office.
"Athena, I'm so glad you came so willingly. I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you here."
"To tell me that I'm the next Luna." I answer confidently. He starts laughing.
"No, you're not the next Luna."
"But I have Alpha blood, I'm one of the strongest Omegas we have."
"No, you're going to be a breeder." My heart shatters.
"There has to be a mistake."
"There is no mistake, you're a breeder end of story."
"No, I would rather go rogue. I'm not going to be a breeder for this pack."
"Athena, you are a breeder, stop arguing with me. Mason take her to her new home." Mason nods. He leads me through the woods and to a beautiful little cottage. The outside is baby blue, with a white door And white trim.
"So this is your new home, in a few hours Connor will come by or send me back to give you a credit card so you can redecorate there's a bed, it's brand new, basic necessities, when either of us come back we'll bring all your belongings from the pack house. And tomorrow the pack doctor will come to give you a full workup."
"I don't get time to get settled in? And I have to do everything on my own?"
"No I will get one of the unmated males to come help you when you need, and I think Connor is giving you a week to get settled before he starts breeding you."
"Great."
"I'm sorry, Athena. I was hoping you would be the next Luna too." Mason leaves after a few moments of silence. I head to the bedroom and find it made with white sheets, a fluffy white blanket and 4 pillows. I decide to explore the rest of the small house and find a second bedroom with Multiple cribs inside of it. Oh god no thank you. From what I understand omegas have either one pup or a whole litter at once. I've seen one breeder have 4 pups at once, And she was miserable the whole pregnancy. I see the kitchen pretty much fully stocked. Well there's not much I'm going to need. I don't want to decorate my jail.
Hours later Mason knocks on my door.
"Are you ok?"
"No, I don't understand. Connor has his Luna and he's twice my age, I don't want to be his breeder."
"Well it's not him who would be physically breeding you, I'm not sure who it will be, from what I understand, it would be a lot of the unmated males. Do you really have Alpha blood?"
"Yes, my father was the Alpha of my old pack, remember my mother came as a refugee from the Crimson shadow pack after my father and the rest of the pack were slaughtered."
"Ah yes, now I remember. You were just a baby. Is there anything I can get you for now?"
"A new life." I mumble sarcastically.
"Sadly I can't get that for you. Here's that card if you decide to decorate a lot of Breeders do just to make themselves feel better."
"I'm not sure I will but thank you, Mason."