Five

We finish up our food and pay, leaving a nice tip for the waitress. We continue running for 6 hours at a time until we reach Poulsbo. I hear a few different wolves warning each other that new wolves are in the area. 2 days' worth of running, and I'm ready to sleep for a week.
"Shall we find a hotel for now?" I ask Kaden as I pull my shirt back on.
"Yeah, we should, and we can buy a house eventually." He shrugs. We checked into the hotel in town and they gave us a room with one bed.
"I'll sleep on the floor."
"Athena, you're pregnant. You are not sleeping on the floor."
Four months have flown by, and I already feel like a beached whale. I found a doctor who's familiar with my species and found out I'm thankfully only having two pups, not a whole litter.
"So when do we get the keys, Kaden?"
"Tomorrow, you have everything all packed?" I look at my backpack full of clothes.
"Yeah, not like we have much to pack up anyway." I shrug before sitting on the bed.
"I hope they don't come looking for you."
"We should've torched the cottage before we left with a couple of fake bodies in it. Do you have to work today?"
"Yeah, I'm at the bar from 9-2, so don't wait up."
"I won't, I sleep at night like a normal person." I sarcastically salute him. Even though we know there are more Rogues up here, we aren't trying to make friends. I'm also not trying to meet my mate while I'm pregnant.
Once Kaden leaves for work, I lock the door and go to bed.
At ten in the morning, we get the keys to our new place. We took our time finding a house that gave me and Kaden separate rooms so when we find our mates, it isn't so awkward. We even have a small room for the twins.