Three

I woke up early, hoping the last 24 hours were a nightmare. No such luck. I go through my clothes and pick out comfortable leggings and a loose t-shirt before running through a shower. At 10 exactly, I hear a knock on my door. I open the door to see Connor, the pack doctor, and Luna.
"Please come in." I say moving to the side.
"Thank you, Athena. So I'm just going to give you a full workup." The doctor smiles. "Let's head to the bedroom." I follow the doctor, and Connor follows behind me. "Athena, I would like you to get undressed from the waist down, and we will get started." So I guess privacy is no longer something I get. I follow his orders. The doctor pokes around, listens to my heartbeat, checks me, and everything. I have never felt more uncomfortable in my whole life. "OK, you can get redressed."

"So Doc, what do you think?"
"She's extremely healthy and strong. If you wanted to start breeding her immediately, you could. You have someone specific in mind for her first time, I assume."
"That I do. When do you think she will go into heat?"
"Probably next week. However, we could make that happen immediately."
"Yes, I would like to make it happen as soon as possible, but I need to call Jaxon and get him over here first."
"Yes, Alpha."

"OK, Athena, I have a few injections to give you, just some vitamins and things like that." I allow the doc to inject me with 4 different syringes. About 5 minutes after he's done, I notice Jaxon, Connors 19 year old son standing in my room.
"What are you doing here?" I ask cautiously.
"My dad asked me to stay with you in case you needed help with anything."
"I'm fine, if you want to go back to the pack house."
"No can do." He smirks. God he knows he's hot.
"OK, well, do you wanna watch a movie or something?"
"Sure, you pick the movie." I put on a horror movie, and about halfway through, I can't focus on it at all. I can feel my pussy throbbing and soaking wet. What the fuck? I squeeze my thighs together hoping to stop the feeling. No I don't want to be a breeder why does my body seem to be fighting me.
"Are you ok, Athena?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Really? You seem to be having a problem."
"I'm fine." I insist gritting my teeth.
"Oh you poor thing, this must be your first heat. Don't fight it, trust me."
"No, I don't want this."
"Your mind doesn't but your body does. You know if you give in it helps." He pulls me onto his lap. Fuck I can't fight it anymore. I start making out with Jaxon. After a few minutes of making out, I start grinding against him. I feel his bulge pressing against me and it drives me insane.
"Fuck me." I whisper.
"Right here or in your bed?"
"The bed. Please." I whimper at him. Jaxon picks me up and carries me into the bedroom. He gently puts me on the bed, I've always heard that Breeders were treated like property, but Jaxon is being kind and gentle.
"Can I take your clothes off, please?" I nod, feeling my skin is almost on fire. He gently strips off my leggings and tank top, leaving me in just my bra and panties. "Fuck you're soaked. Good girl." I can't help the whine that escapes my lips. Even though Jax isn't my mate, he's here, and I'm in heat. I don't want to have pups with anyone who isn't my mate but it's clear my body doesn't give a fuck. He unclasps my bra one-handed and pulls it off of me. He takes his shirt off, revealing a six-pack. Holy fucking shit, all his tattoos and muscles it's no wonder girls fawn over him. He strips off his jeans, leaving him only in a pair of black boxers. I can see just from the outline that he's big. He hooks his thumbs in the waistband of my panties and slowly pulls them off. The crotch sticks to me as it's drenched in my slick. "You're a virgin, so I'm gonna loosen you up first, ok?" I nod, unable to trust my voice. He easily slides two fingers into my soaked pussy.