A kid?! HERE!!

Aizawa's POV:

I hated it. First Nezu came to me telling me I need to come with him so we could have a prison transfer which I thought we would transfer a villain from one prison to another and not a mental hospital. Then he tells me that this villain also has some information about a group of villains that hate UA and are after the students there.

Well shit!

There goes my sleeping and relax day!

Why can't this day be just a normal day?

I also don't get payed enough for this and I should have brought some coffee with me.

I hope they have some for us.

Me: *Sigh* Remind me why I had to come along again.

Nezu: Because a certain someone expelled his whole class and the others have lessons to teach. Is that enough of an explanation?

Me: *Sigh*

Nezu: Well now that we finally are in the cell, how about we start the questioning?

Me: ...

You really expect to get something out of him?

He is acting like a human sculpture...

Well not my problem.

I am only here to escort him and not do the questioning.

I was leaning against the wall and watched Nezu try to get some information out of the guy. He was a rather unfortunate victim of his own villain group. What we found out until now was that Kamui Woods found him while walking around. He was in a fountain trying to be a statue of some sort or that was what he told us. Either way their faces were on our wanted list and that's how he got caught but his mental state was rather bad.

*BANG*

Me: ....

Guard: *Sigh* Not again...

Nezu: A fellow inmate I assume?

Guard 2: Don't worry about it. This little fella only wants some attention.

Me: ....

They both looked as if this wasn't something new and seeing as we were in a mental hospital I wasn't thinking much about it.

*BANG*

Nezu: We have everything under control. You may as well go and have a look what is happening.

Guard: You go!

Guard 2: No, I did last time. Now is yours!

Guard: Nope! Don't look at me like this. I switched my shift with you yesterday.

Guard 2: *Sigh* Fine.

Guards that need to argue about who to go and check on this person...

Not a good sign.

I only hope they will leave me be.

I wish I had my sleeping bag with me.

Now would be the perfect time to sleep.

Well at least the walls are cushy.

I looked at Nezu and the look he was giving me back told me that he found this small conversation interesting. I on the other hand found it rather concerning. The guards looked as if whoever was doing this was dangerous and was after their life. However, there was no need to concern myself since there were a lot of other guards here too.

Once the guard went out we heard another bang before some screaming.

The heck?!

Is this really a mental hospital or a prison?!

NEZU!

Where the heck did you bring me?!

Another look at the rat told me everything I needed to know.

Me: *Sigh* I'll go and have a look.

Nezu: Yes please, I'll stay here and try to get more information out.

It was only after I opened the door that a kid ran past me looking at me while passing. I saw his shining emerald green eyes while he passed me. He was also very fast too.

A kid?!

Here?!

Wait!

This isn't a place for a kid to be!

Did he do this?!

Why is a kid even in here?!

This isn't an orphanage!

Guard: SHIT!

Apparently, I was not the only one seeing the kid run since the guard behind me immediately cursed and took his communication device.

Guard: Call out code red. The bastard escaped again.

Bastard?!

Again?!

How many times does this happened for you to just react like this?!

Nezu: Again?

Guard: Yes. This is unfortunately not the first time. You don't have to concern yourself.

Says the one that didn't want to see the kid...

I didn't care what he just said as there was a kid in a mental hospital locked up in the worst part of it where only people that are uncurable and completely insane and dangerous would be locked up. This was so wrong on multiple layers.

Before I knew it, I have the kid a chase and it surprised me how fast he was. Not only was he fast but very agile too. His movements remembered me of a cat and I watched him ran past guards, dodging and jumping over them using the wall as aid.

Me: Kid, stop right there!

I knew that screaming that wouldn't help at all but I didn't care at all and continued giving the kid a chase.

Me: *Sigh*