Sneaky!

When I woke up, I felt extremely relaxed and also well-rested. Even though I woke up, I didn't want to alarm the old lady who was still in the room. I could hear her breathing and the sound of scribbling something on papers.

... now would be a good time to escape this prison!

I just escaped my personal hell why should I stay here?!

Besides it would be bad if they figured out that Feral the wild vigilante is just a wild kid with a cat quirk... well cheetah more precise but still...

I wonder if I should turn into one and just run out?

Better not do this!

I mean I am in UA!

It is rumored to be the best of the best hero schools.

If someone find me running around as a cheetah they will surely try to catch me.

Well it's not like they can anyways so they are welcome to try.

I slowly stood up and looked around the room. The door was still open and I could see the old lady sitting close to it. There was no way I could get pass the door without her knowing that was for sure. So I decided to walk over and have a look what she is doing.

The sweet scent of something was driving me nuts. I wanted to know what it is and so I stood up and walked towards her barefoot without making any noises.

Me: Whatcha doing?

The moment I asked, I could see her jump and grab her cane but before she could even hit me with it or do anything with it, I emitted a predator aura as well as a low-key growl.

RG: JESUS CHRIST KID! You can't just go sneaking up on an old lady.

Me: I wasn't really sneaking around.

It was true. I didn't do it intentionally. My footing just never made any noises at all no matter what I do and I was used to try and be as quiet as possible.

RG: Kid, next time you walk up to me make some noises.

Me: I'll try.

I looked at the papers she was writing and could see some formula. Though I didn't know much about chemicals and stuff, I knew enough to know that this is something on molecular basis.

Me: So whatcha doing?

RG: Oh dearie, I am just researching the efficiency of my gummies.

Me: Gummies?

RG: You probably never had some.

She then opened the drawer where the sweet scent was coming from and took out a bag. If I had my tail out right now, it would be wagging like a dog. I wanted to try some and apparently it was that obvious since she snickered and gave me a couple.

RG: Try some dearie.

I did and they were sooo sweet. It was the first time in my life that I ate something like this.

Me: It's soo sweet.

RG: Sweet? These batches have barely any taste in them. The other students kept complaining that they taste artificial.

Me: Huh... but they taste like raspberries and apples as well as peaches.

It was the only good thing about the mental hospital. They tried to give me a healthy meal as well as a variety of fruits in thought that it could calm me down. Well that was if I got to eat something.