Why just why? Isn't it obvious?!

Once he put me down in the other guys cell, I looked at the man and immediately realized that he was just under a quirks effect. Nothing that a good scare couldn't fix.

Me: GRRRRRR

Before anyone could stop me, I was about to attack the guy and already pounced on the table and then on the poor guy making him fall from the chair. The moment he hit the floor, he screamed while I fletched my teeth's and hissed at him.

Guy: AHHH GET THAT THING AWAY!

I stopped and stood up and looked down on him.

Me: EXCUSE ME! I AM NOT A THING!

And I take that personal!

How can you call a kid a thing?!

Guy: I DON'T CARE! GET THAT BEAST AWAY FROM ME!

Me: YOU WANT A FREAKING BEAST THEN YOU CAN HAVE IT! GRRRRR!

Before I could however do anything, I felt myself getting wrapped up by something and then yanked backwards.

The heck?!

You can't just pull me back!

I did you guys a huge favor too!

Me: AAH!!

I let out a scream the moment I felt pressure on the wound I had on my leg. The scarf definitely reached that far down as it was more like a shot close to my hip too. Thankfully he immediately let go of the scarf and I looked him in the eyes. Nezu also looked at the whole thing that just happened and found it more interesting to question me then the guy he was supposed to question.

Nezu: And who are you?

Me: Izuku but shouldn't you be questioning him?

Nezu: You don't seem out of your mind.

Me: Oh I am or I wouldn't be here!

Nezu: Tell me why did you do this?

Me: What? You need to be a little bit more specific.

Nezu: Attack this poor man.

Me: If you mean poor by having a serial killer in this room then I guess so.

Eraserhead: How do you know?

Me: He reeks of blood. Besides he was in some kind of mental control. Now he isn't anyone.

Nezu: Interesting. How long are you here?

Me: I am sure you are able to guess that or get that information in seconds.

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

Nezu: Indeed, quite the observing skills you have there.

Me: Can I go back to my cell now?

Eraserhead: No.

Me: Why?

Eraserhead: You are injured.

Guard: I wouldn't be so close to him.

Me: Tsk! And I wouldn't let you get close to me!

That was when all of the sudden my stomach growled loudly for everyone to hear and I felt just embarrassed.

Eraserhead: When was the last time you ate?

Me: ...

Guard: Yesterday.

Eraserhead: ....

Nezu: I don't believe this is the case. Should we try asking again?

Guard: *Gulp* 2 days ago.