Chapter 5 - Sophie

i am sooo sorry for not updating earlier i had school anyway enjoy this bitter sweet chapter and this is for Demi-Girl2007 my first follower and the person who encouraged me to write this also thanks for alll the reads

I thought we were done with the Neverseen. I thought they were done. I thought that they wouldnt bother us any more. But as i looked at the 4 black figures in cloaks i realised no one is truly done with anything, so i decided to set an example. Keefe was already here. He must have heard Biana and I scream. So with a quick nod to Keefe I took on the two facing me and Keefe took on the two facing him. I kicked one in the crotch and punched him in the gut. Then i punched the other one in the face and knocked him out. By that time Keefe was done with the other two members too.

So we tied them up and without a word to the crowd that was gawking and had gathered around us and we leaped away. We ended up in a secluded Black Swan hideout. We tied them up one more time, drugged them and locked the door. Then we leaped away back to the house that Keefe and I had bought to stay in, Watershine, and in our room I collapsed in Keefe"s arms and ugly sobs that I had been building up broke out of my body.

hi guys sorry for the house name and i hoped you like it :)