Chapter 6 - Keefe (You can skip if you want #itssmut)

I held Sophie until she calmed down. At some point she fell asleep in my arms. I carried her up tp the bed we shared and she had woken up. She started talking about what had been troubling her and the whole time i held her hand, sending calm breezes through her head. 

When she finished i consoled her and said, " You are right Soph. No one is truly done with anything. The only way to mange the Neverseen is to be brave and kind not ruthless like them. I will be there with you every step of the way and I am sure the black swan will too." After that, she looked better but still  little sad. "Ok Soph how about i cheer you up" I got up to lock the door and started kissing her long and hard. She broke the kiss and started taking out my underwear and pants and shirt keeping my stare all the way.

(Sophies P.O.V)

i WATCHED HIS DICK SPRING OUT OF HIS PANTS. We had done this before many times and his dick was still as big as i remembered it. I started licking it and Keefe groaned. I put the whole thing in my mouth and it felt like it was ripping out my throat. He started pushing his cum out slowly at first then harder and faster. He kept me in there until i swallowed it all. i did it and took his dick out of my mouth and went up to his face kissing and sucking and biting his body all the way. 

(keefe P.O.V)

I took Sophie underwear, jeans, shirt, and bra. I stared at her impressive form. No matter how many times we did this she still amazed me. i started licking her nipple and she moaned. I started sucking and biting and i slid down her body sucking and kissing it all the way. I blew some air in her vagina(sorry couldnt think of any other name)and she moaned. i Stuck a finger inside her and she groaned.

Sophie P.O.V

I didnt notice where Keefe was going until he blew some air in me. i moaned cuz it felt so damn good. He stuck a finger inside me and kissed me on my p-hole(sorry again). I groaned and said just fuck me keefe like about ten times. He fianlly abided and bit me all the way going up. I kissed him long and hard and he squeezed my naked ass. i bit his lip on surprise and he squeezed me again. i went down to tease him and sucked on his dick the i did the same with his nipple and kissed it. He moaned so loud i was sure that if the room wasnt soundproof the animals living here would hear him. we went back to kissing.

keefe P.O.V

at some point we must have fell asleep because when sunlight flooded the room we both woke up to a weird yet comfy position. Sophie head was in my chest and her tongue was out stuck on my nipple. he leg had found its way under my ass and it laid there while the other one was on my dick. i had my face bent down next to sophie boobs. my hand was on sophie tight and anked ass and the other one was in sophie g-spot. She woke up too and registerd our weird postition but the weirdest was the fact that our mouths were together our toungues in each others mouth like we fell asleep kissing. i kissed her ffor real and she smiled against the kiss.

hoped you like it and im sorry if i copyrighted any body cuz id rlly know how to write smut and please comment if you like id or not and yes i felt like a perv while  doing this anyways thank you my loyal readers and be back in week for more of mr foster    :) :) z; :)