Chapter 1

Roxanne's Pov

I need to go past the guard so I can get to Cassis and El.

That fool of a guard gave me the keys, but I have to do this quickly.

Cassis Pov

When I woke up I saw my cousin chained on the wall, cold. I wondered how she got here too. Ah, thats right, it's because of me, she tried to save me...

"El, El, wake up El." I tried getting her to wake up, but I had mixed feelings about this, she did look very tired, so I stopped. 

Then I heard footsteps coming towards u s, I couldn't see well. Then I sensed a figure has appeared. I glared at the figure not knowing who it was but, I had a feeling it was an Agriche.

Roxanne Pov

When I came down, the girl hasn't woken yet,  but her cousin was giving me glares so I felt uneasy. While Cassis and I were fighting about the antidote and who we were..

After a while, the girl woke. She glared at me then looked at Cassis asking who I was.

The silver head answered "A lying Agriche! That's what!"

I was annoyed by him at this point but when I looked at the girl she was silent looking at the celing.

Edelgard's Pov

I just had completely given up right now, I know I don't usually do this but I knew what the Agriches did with their toys. I didn't know what to do or say so I just sat there in silent, thankful she at least gave me a antidote and bandaged my wounds.

...

While she gave us a pill, I quickly put the pill in my mouth making it melt. 

The woman told Cassis how I already ate it and when Cassis was about to say something he probably got punched. I was thankful it wasn't me but felt bad for Cassis.

Alright. thats the end of this chapter thanks for reading!