Monsters aren't born, They're created

The blue fluorescent lights glow in the darkness, illuminating the countless rows of weapons decorating the walls of the small room. Each one is held over a glaring spotlight, emphasizing their deadliness and roughness. Like a display in an art exhibition, Izuku imagines they'd be painted red. A crimson, ruthless color that would mar their entire surface.

Looking down at himself, he takes a moment to marvel at the familiar black armor adorning his entire body. The technical department had gone above and beyond in keeping it spotless and in peak condition.

One would never even begin to imagine the horrors this suit had gone through nor the havoc it had reaped. However, looking at it now, flashes of images, clear as photographs, filters through his eyes, replacing the scene before him with tattered flickers from the past. Faded, almost transparent, but oh so clear in his mind. Dark red, and dripping, coating his hands almost entirely. He can feel them, the memories, coiling inside of him like a snake, ready to rip him apart from the inside out. The smell of scorching flesh mixed with the overpowering scent of decaying bodies. Sounds louder than his own raging thoughts echoing through his mind like a broken record. His ears ring at the sheer recollection.

Chaos. Pure and raw following in his wake.

He remembers it all with striking clarity. He feels nothing nonetheless.

An emptiness, like a wound, bleeding and gaping, rips him at the seams. He remains unmoved even so. Unperturbed at the destruction he caused with his own two hands. This suit being nothing but a tool used to reach his objectives.

The black, almost midnight-colored scales slowly retract off of his frame as he presses the emblem near his heart. Like particles scattering and collapsing in on each other, they create a small cacophony of whirring sounds. A hum that follows each glowing particle as it retreats off his figure and into the black metal cuffs adorning both his arms and legs like shackles.

The visor on his head retracts into two small antenna-like earpieces behind his ears, hidden within the strands of his white hair.

He'd forgone his usual disguise to fit into his mission. The white hair feels both agonizingly familiar and all too wrong at once. Having gone on innumerable missions with this provisional dye he ought to be used to it by now. He was not Izuku Midoriya today, nor was he to be Akatani Mikumo.

The monitor on his right glitches and bursts into life. A shaded figure speaks up, voice low, commanding.

"It's time Artic, sources detect multiple intruders at one of UA's on-campus facilities. Orders are to lay low but oversee the outcome. You are to get there, at once. Over and out."

Well, it seems his mission would start a little earlier than anticipated.

____________________________________________

It's not surprising really, how fast he gets there. The air whips past and around him as he races towards the dome. The structure grows the closer he gets. His suit was always remarkably useful when it came to speed and mobility. The levitation pull and thrusters installed in it allows him to fly swiftly to whatever location he's given.

Setting his visor to infra-red, he confirms his suspicions instantly. The USJ practically glows with the number of heat signatures that pulse and move inside of it.

He decides to land on top of the dome, his orders were clear, after all. He was to observe without interfering. That meant he just had to find a good vantage point.

However, the moment his eyes take in the situation, he finds himself moving without his consent. A sharp, excruciating pain making itself known at the base of his neck as pinpricks seem to travel throughout his whole body.