Chapter 1

3rd Person pov:

Running

Fighting

Screaming

Emma... Norman... Gilda... Don...

Conny...

All of them... They were all screaming. Begging for help... Flowers everywhere.

Ray...

Ray

RAY

"BAKUGOU."

The blond boy jolted awake.

"This is the third time you have fallen asleep in my class." Bakugou's sleep-deprived teacher said, finally starting to snap. "If this keeps happening, I will have to bring it up to Nezu."

𝘛𝘤𝘩... 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬.

Bakugou just shrugged and looked back at the chalkboard. He couldn't focus... His dreams... 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 too much to handle.

The class soon ended. As Bakugou got up to leave, His teacher blocked him from exiting.

"Not you. We are going to have a talk."

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵... 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸...

"I have somewhere I need to be." The teen said, attempting to go around.

"Bakugou, as your teacher, I need to know what has been going on with you. You are one of my best students. It isn't like you to just fall asleep." He said, grabbing the blond's arm.

"I'm FINE," Bakugou said defensively, pulling his arm away.

The blond left the classroom, leaving a worried and curious Aizawa.

-------------------------

Bakugou POV:

I know I am probably going to get a lot of shit from Aizawa tomorrow, but I don't want to go down a fucking rabbit hole again.

My roots were beginning to show again, so I quickly went into the first pharmacy I could find. I walked into the hair dye section and grabbed some bleach. As I was leaving the isle to check out, Someone bumped into me.

"AH- Sorry, dude!"

My eyes widened at the familiar voice.

"Wait... Bakubro?" Shitty hair said. "BRO! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!"

"tch." Was my only response. Maybe he would be dense enough to not notice the bleach in my hand.

"I was just here getting some hair dy-" And then of course, I jinxed it. He looked down as I was turning around to leave.

"Wait... Bleach..?"

I froze. Shit. I'm such a fucking idiot! I should've hid it behind my back or something.

The red head looked at my hair and finally noticed my black roots.

I quickly checked out and got out of the store before he could ask me anymore fucking questions.

Damn it. Now there's another thing I have to deal with tomorrow...

-----------------------------

A/N

HII! i hope you enjoyed this chapter- it was kinda boring.  uhhh lmk what you wanna see next ig-