oh sh- its an A/N (+bonus cringe from elementary)

damn it-

not another authors note-

i dont even know why i started this book... im so busy in my life atm so its not really practical to try and update this every week (heck, im not even updating every month-)

i WILL post some time, but for now I will bless (curse?) you with some cringe fanfics I found on my old computer from elementary school...

i wish you luck........

MINI FIC 1: IzUkU gOt A sEcReT qUiRk

I was your average 15 year old... at least, in your world. In my world, I was the weird one; I was 'quirkless.'

Well, that's what everyone thinks. In reality, I do have a quirk, but I have been trying to hide it my whole life. My quirk is  'body swap,' aka, absolute HELL.

You may be thinking, 'Izuku, isn't that a really useful quirk? You can literally swap bodies with a criminal and make them walk to jail!'

firstly, my quirk is body swap, so they would also be in MY body, which means they could control ME too, and secondly, I can't control my quirk that much. My quirk activates whenever I look someone directly in the eyes. How can I not look someone in the eyes? I can't, I'm too polite for my own good. 

Luckily, most of the time they will forget anything happened when they get back in their own body (emphasis on MOST of the time.) Sometimes, there are special cases, or someone close to them will be able to tell something is up... anyways, I should stop blabbering and get on with my story.

Izuku's POV

First day of UA... I was walking to the front of the school. I had no idea who recommended me, but I was still grateful I guess. I stared at the ground, trying not to look in anyones eyes. Well, my first day of UA, I thought to myself. I hope I make a good impression... spoiler alert, I jinxed it.

I tripped over my shoelace and started falling. I'm a failure. Sorry mom, sorry- 

My thoughts were cut short when I stopped in mid-air. I heard a girls voice next to me. She had used her quirk to stop my fall. I stood up, said thank you, and rushed into the school. Phew, I didn't look in her eyes... I thought, relieved. Swapping bodies with a girl was always very awkward...

Uraraka's POV

What a weird boy... I thought to myself as I entered my new school. He didn't look me in the eyes once... maybe he's just shy...? Deep down I knew he was hiding something. He almost looked... scared? No, no, that's probably just my imagination. But why did he hurry off like that? We have ten minutes till class, it's not like were going to be late.

Izuku's POV

Why is the door so big?! I thought to myself in awe. I walked in and... shoot.

The classroom was packed with people. And... Kacchan was there. There was no doubt in my mind that Kacchan wouldn't be in UA, I just hoped that we were in different classes... and he saw me. 

I guess standing in the doorway of the classroom for 5 minutes straight with your head to the ground attracts attention, because everyone was staring at me. "You okay, bro?" Said a boy with red spiky hair. "You've been standing there zoned out for a while..." 

I looked down quickly and tried to think of something to say. "U-uh, sorry, I just um-" For once, I was glad I had been interrupted. "How the hell did you get here, Deku." All the attention was then directed at Kacchan. "Your a quirkless idiot." 

And great... now everyone was staring at me again. "I, um, got recommended." Dang it, I can't hide my quirk anymore... I have to tell them. "Kacchan I-" And then I was interrupted again by a huge yellow caterpillar.

Chap 2

Turns out that huge caterpillar is our teacher. We all went outside for a "Quirk Apprehension Test" on the first day. Could this day get any worse? Yes. Yes it can.

END (lol i never finished... seems familiar, huh?)

(HELP WHAT IS THIS??? HE SOUNDS SO ANGSTY LMAO)

MINI FIC 2: All I remember is that this was gonna be a "bakugou and deku swap bodies :OOO" fic or smth

wtf is with me and body swaps... this aint no gacha club video i-

Bakugou POV:

Me and Deku were on patrol. Why did it have to be him of all people?! "STOP MUMBLING, DAMN NERD! ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES." I yelled.

"s-SORRY KACCHAN!" He yelped. "I didn't even notice!"

We continued walking, till stupid Deku heard someone in an alleyway.

I narrowly dodged the shadowed figure's attacks, spraining my ankle in the process. "DAMN IT!" I yelled as I hit the ground.

Deku continued to attack the villain, dodging and throwing attacks, as I yell at my self to get back up. "I can't be a hero if I cant take a bit of pain." I said to myself through gritted teeth. I got up using the wall as support.

"DAMN VILLAIN! PREPARE TO DIE!!!" I shouted as I jumped toward them.

"KACCHAN WAIT!" Deku yelled as he tried to push me away from the villain, who was intending to use his quirk on me. I suddenely felt as though I had dove underwater. My surroundings all swirled together. My mind felt fuzzy. Then all I could see was black.

(again, never finished lmao)

aight bye-

see you in a month or so once i get enough time :D