Chapter 4

As Bakugou looked over, his eyes met those of his old friend. His eyes widened. His mind went blank. He couldn't even comprehend that she was still trying to make small talk with him. He did the last thing anyone expected him to do. He hugged her.

"Uh... So I guess you're a fan of giraffes too...?"

"You're a fucking idiot, Emma..." The ash-blond mumbled into her hair. He didn't even care that his idiots could walk over and see him hugging some random girl.

"Wait... How do you know my-" She cut herself off as she realized. "Who are you...?" She whispered.

Bakugou smirked. "Oi, I helped save your ass; what do you mean you don't know who I am?"

Emma gasped. "DON??!"

"BITCH DO I LOOK-"

----------------------------------------

"RAY?"

Bakugou then remembered that the Bakusquad was still across from them. "SHH. There's people around." he growled.

"Dang, you have more anger issues than when we were kids!" Emma giggled.

Before Bakugou could say any snarky remarks back, He felt a tap on his shoulder. He was met with the faces of his "BaKuSqUaD." 

Shit...

"Yo, bro! Who's this?"

"Hello!" Emma said cheerfully. "I'm Emma."

"None of your business, Shitty Ha- OW WHAT THE HELL?" He was cut off by Emma slapping him.

"Your being an asshole." She said with no remorse.

"Shes a childhood friend." He grumbled while rubbing his cheek.  Emma seemed to be satisfied with what he said, since she was back to smiling cheerfully.

"Ooh~ Are you do dating~?" Mina said in a suggestive tone.

Emma and Bakugou's faces were redder than Kirishima's hair.

"WHAT THE HELL, RACCOON EYES."

"ME AND RAY ARE JUST FRIENDS."

The whole group's face went blank.

"Who's Ray?"

Emma and Bakugou glanced at each other.

"My dog-" "My middle name-" They said simultaneously. 

The squad stared in confusion. "My middle name. Emma named her dog after me..." Bakugou explained, cursing in his head of his stupidity. He should've told Emma about the whole "new name thing."

"Damn, I didn't know you had a middle name, Dude!" Denki said.

Mina looked at the blond haired male. "Hm... Seems there is a lot we don't know about you, Katsuki 'Ray' Bakugou..."

--------------

So sorry for the late update! especially since its so short... I've been super busy ;-;

i'll try to do regular updates again! Just know that my posting schedule might be a bit less organized than before.

anyways, see you in the next chapter