Playdate

Y/N and Cissy take their pet fox Demetria to Malfoy Manor for a playdate with Lucius's peacock Jacques. Much to Cissy's dismay and Lucius's excitement, the two animals became the best of friends. The two animals are playing while  the adults are drinking and catching up.

Y/N: So Severus, how are things with you and Lucius going?
Severus: They're going well. We just booked a trip to France next week.
Y/N: Thats wonderful! I hope it-
Narcissa: HA LUCIUS YOUR BIRD RUNS LIKE A BITCH!
Lucius: AT LEAST I HAVE A BIRD AND NOT SOME LITTLE RUNT!
Narcissa: HOW DARE YOU! DEMETRIA HAS MORE CLASS IN HER LITTLE NOSE THAN JACQUES DOES IN HIS WHOLE BODY!
Y/N and Severus roll their eyes and get up to find the two adults fighting like children.
Y/N spots the two animals curled up asleep against one another and snaps a picture to show the childlike adults.
Y/N: Guys! They're asleep together in front of the fire place. Quit fighting over their friendship. It has nothing to do with us.
Lucius and Narcissa look at each other.
Lucius: Oh Merlin thats so sweet. Look at our babies Cissa.
Narcissa: I may hate you sometimes but our babies are precious.
Severus and Y/N roll their eyes as their spouses hug each other crying at the cuteness.