Chapter 14

This spring outing was a bit awkward, but overall it was very pleasant, especially on the third day of going to sea. There was a small island near that sea area with very good scenery. After reading it, Lin Zhou burst into inspiration and decided to use a paintbrush next weekend. It is recorded.

    When I returned to the dormitory at night, it was already more than 10 o'clock in the evening.

    His roommate Cao Junyi had just finished an appointment with his girlfriend, and he was refreshed, clamoring for Lin Zhou's special products to supplement the strength he lost in the afternoon fighting.

    Lin Zhou's suitcase was swollen. As soon as he opened the zipper, the contents in it were too full and could not wait to fall to the ground.

    "Fuck, I asked you to bring special products, but didn't ask you to open a shop. Why did you buy so many?"

    Cao Junyi knelt down to help pick up the one that fell on the ground, glanced at the sign again, and then opened his eyes wide.

."Private Kitchen, damn, I remember this brand is very expensive, it is said that the seafood raw materials in their household are all caught in the wild, you wouldn't be..." At this point, Cao Junyi paused on purpose with a face. Looked at him smirkly.

    Lin Zhou blinked. Fu Mingshen bought most of these.

    Today, Fu Mingshen bought a large bag of specialty products, and asked him to help with the excuse that his suitcase could not fit.

    Take it with you and don't go back yet.

    Fu Mingshen asked him to take it back and share it with his classmates.

    Lin Zhou thought Cao Junyi had seen something, so he coughed uncomfortably, and heard him continue to say: "Let's have a crush on Dad, otherwise how can I spend so much money for Dad."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

."Woo, Dad is so touched, but unfortunately I'm already well-known, otherwise I must have an inharmonious relationship with you."

    Lin Zhou closed his suitcase blankly, and let's eat some seafood.

    Because there were so many special products bought, Lin Zhou left some for the other two in the dormitory, and planned to send them tomorrow, and gave some to the dormitory next door, and it was almost finished.

    Cao Junyi was slapped with his generosity, and he secretly calculated that the total price of these things was definitely one or two thousand, and Lin Zhou sent it out without blinking.

    Actually, I don't want to eat it, so there is no need to buy it.

    Lin Zhou returned after delivering the things, holding a jar of honey from the students in the dormitory next door, and seeing Cao Junyi staring at him with complex expressions, and asked, "What's the matter?"

    "Yes, next time you rob the bank, take my dad, I'll run fast."

.Lin Zhou: "..."

    ***

    As the artist resigned, Lin Zhou, the intern, temporarily took over her job. Song Yan didn’t bother him anymore. Zhang Rong was said to have reached a cooperation with Tianhe. They have been busy with cooperation for a while. I didn't want to trouble him, but Lin Zhou's work life was a little busy, but he had a good time.

    On this day, as soon as he arrived at the company, he received a message from Fu Mingshen.

    Fu Mingshen: [Picture]