Chapter 32

After President Fu showed his affection, he lost his face and wanted to kick Han Dongyu over the dog food bowl but didn't dare to kick.

    Then Mr. Fu was met with retribution-the kid ran away.

    "He said he has something to do, and he will go back to school first." Aunt Liu said anxiously, seeing Fu Mingshen's rare stiff expression.

    In fact, Aunt Liu wanted to sympathize with Fu Mingshen.

    Fu Mingshen lives alone in this house, and he doesn’t like the crowds of people in the house, so he didn’t hire an extra servant who was in charge of housework. He was only responsible for the cleaning at the hour. Aunt Liu took care of Fu Mingshen’s daily clothes and other things for him. Go wash.

    Therefore, Aunt Liu naturally washed the sheets he had changed today.

    As someone who came by, she also knew what happened last night.

.Aunt Liu was in charge of taking care of Fu Mingshen for nearly ten years. She understood what kind of person he was. It is reasonable to speculate that this was his first time. As a result, she ran away as soon as she ate her mouth.

    It's so miserable.

    "I see."

    Fu Mingshen said, took out his cell phone and called Lin Zhou directly.

    The phone rang until it was almost over before being picked up. Lin Zhou came out of the receiver with a nasal voice: "Hey."

    Fu Ming's heart was tight: "Sick?"

    He heard that the bearer would easily get sick after doing that.

    "No, I am sleeping."

    Fu Mingshen breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "In the dormitory?"

    "Um."

    "Why don't you wait for me to come back?"

    There was silence on the other end of the phone.

.Fu Mingshen held the phone tightly. After a while, he asked in a low voice, "Are you regretting it?"

    Lin Zhou almost blurted out: "Of course not, I, I am..."

    Fu Mingshen breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "What is it?"

    In the dormitory, Lin Zhou was lying on the bed with the quilt and covering his eyes with the back of his hand. What did he say.

    After waking up today, his mind was full of his bold actions yesterday and the words he said. He was so ashamed to dig out a villa with his toes, and he had no face to face Fu Mingshen.

    Then his brain got hot and he ran away.

    "Huh?" Fu Mingshen was still waiting for his explanation.

    Lin Zhou hummed: "I can't be shy."

    "Good job," Fu Mingshen smiled, "I thought you were going to put on your pants and don't recognize people, so you ran away when you finished."

.Lin Zhou: "???"

    Why is President Fu, a decent man with five talks and four beauties, able to say such shameless words.

    Lin Zhou's face quickly heated up, he dropped the sentence "I won't tell you anymore, I will continue to sleep", and hung up the phone.

    Throwing the phone aside, Lin Zhou clutched his hot face, and thought he was ridiculous.