Chapter 23

Regarding Zhou Yi, Lin Zhou helped him hire a lawyer. Seeing that the lawyer surnamed Bai was very good, he felt that the matter was basically stable.

    He continued to go to work and draw with confidence, and by the way, he secretly tore through the calendar and waited for Fu Mingshen to come back from a business trip, and his life was plain and fulfilling.

    Who knew that a few days later, Zhou Yi was formally detained by the police for the crime of deliberately hurting others.

    Lin Zhou was at work at the time. After learning about it, he asked for leave and hurried over. The police only said that the matter was well-documented, and they followed the procedure.

    Don't talk about Lin Zhou this time, Lawyer Bai will no longer be able to come here to guarantee someone.

    On Ji Cong's side, Lawyer Lin Zhou and Bai both tried to get in touch, but couldn't get in touch and ran to the hospital in person. As a result, the other party was transferred to a private hospital early, and the private hospital was not open to them like "civilians" at all.

.Lin Zhou thought that this was just a simple civil dispute. If it weren't for Ji Cong's stubbornness, he wouldn't even need to find a lawyer. Who knew it had developed into this way.

    Anyone with eyes can tell that Ji Cong just wants to be full of thoughts.

    This series of things is a complete trap.

    Na Ji Cong and Zhou Yi had no grievances, Lin Zhou couldn't figure out why he set up such a big trap against Zhou Yi.

    "It's okay." Attorney Bai comforted Lin Zhou from the police station. "I have found several loopholes in the transcripts of Ji Cong and his girlfriend, and applied for judicial inspection. Even if he is in high power, before the law, It still has to be reasonable."

    Lin Zhou said, "Thank you, lawyer Bai, you are in trouble."

."No trouble, this is my job," Attorney Bai said with a smile, "Then I will go back first, and I will sort out the evidence as soon as possible."

    "OK."

    Lin Zhou also went back to work. He asked for leave frequently in the past two days, and Song Yan was already very dissatisfied.

    Lin Zhou saw that lawyer Bai had a righteous face, and he was particularly relieved. He had seen that lawyer Bai’s successful case was a leader in handling criminal cases, and he had encountered more and more outrageous cases. This was not enough before him. Look.

    Surprisingly the next morning, Lin Zhou was drowsy on the bus going to work, and received news from Lawyer Bai.

    He drooped his eyes and opened his eyes, almost throwing the phone away in fright.

    ——Lawyer Bai sent him a dead cat with blood all over his hair, his head separated, and his death was tragic.

.Lin Zhou's reaction was too great. The staff of Tianhe next to him looked over with concern. Lin Zhou waved his hand at the other party and said it was okay. After taking a few deep breaths, he reopened WeChat and shook his hands to type at Lawyer Bai.

    Kishi: What is this?

    Lawyer Bai: Sorry for letting you see this kind of thing early in the morning. This is the express delivery I received this morning. My lover has been terrified. Now he has reported to the police and is waiting for the police to come and deal with it.

    Express delivery?

    Lin Zhou suddenly understood that this was a death threat.

    This kind of plot, which only appears in TV dramas, did not expect to be staged in reality. Since Lawyer Bai sent him the photo, this matter is obviously related to Zhou Yi's case.