2| Marry him

AZIYA ~

The situation infront of me was something I wouldn't even have dreamed of. Mom and Zeenat aunty were crying and Esha and Alishba were trying to console them while dad and Haider uncle were looking tensed and Riyaz and azhar who was his best friend were fuming in anger.

Riyaz and his family heard us talking about aapi running away and hence we have to tell them everything and now everyone is thinking what to do next.

" I can't believe aayeza did this to us " zeenat aunty said helding her head.

" I even can't beleive my daughter did this" mom said looking down.

" She just ruined the reputation of two families " dad said fuming in anger while I moved towards him.

" Dad calm down please " I said calming him down. I have never saw him this angry before.

" We have to do something, if anyone gets to know about this then it will be very shameful" Haider uncle said while dad nodded.

Riyaz stomped out of the room in anger followed by Azhar. I put my palms on my face trying to figure out what to do. If everyone gets to know that the bride ran away then it will ruin our reputation and it will hurt my family.

We need to do something!

" Is there's no way to save the reputation of the families ? " I asked looking at mom who was already staring me. She stared me for a minute then looked at zeenat aunty who nodded her head.

" There is only one way " she replied turning her head towards me again.

" Which way ? " I asked her immediately. If there is any way to save both families reputation, we all will do it. But the next words she said were enough to make my eyes go wide and my heart to stop in shock.

" Marry Riyaz "

I felt like a heavy stone fell on me. I heard her wrong maybe.

" Mom what you said ?" I asked her not believing my ears.

" The only way to save our reputations is your and riyaz's marriage " zeenat aunty answered while mom nodded.

" Mom I can't do this " I said while moving back. Have they gone mad? They literally asked me to marry my aapi's fiance.

" Please beta we don't have any other option " mom said taking a step towards me but I still nodded in no.

" Mom I can't marry him...he is aapi's fiance " I exclaimed loudly. How can I marry the one who was going to marry my sister.

" But your aapi betrayed us ajiya , now this is the only way to save our reputations " Zeenat aunty said explaining but I still didn't agree

" Still I can't marry him....I..I am not ready for it...I can't do this " I shouted. I can't marry him, he aapi's fiance , I can't do this to her. I turned to see dad and uncle but they were silent not knowing what to say because the situation infront of them was not in their hands. I again turned to mom who was looking at me with hope and tears in her eyes.

" Beta I know you are shocked but we can't do anything.... guests had already arrived...if everyone got to know about this then the reputation your father had gained will be ruined " she said giving me a reason and she was absolutely right ," I know it's not easy for you but we don't have any other options and perhaps Riyaz is a good guy , you will be happy with him. Now the decision is yours " she completed while I was still not ready for this.