6| Finding her

RIYAZ ~

I was sitting in my cabin doing some work on my laptop when I saw the time , it was 12 a.m. , I closed my laptop and took my blazer moving out of the office.

I sat inside my car and drove towards the home. I entered inside my home and was about to go upstairs to my room when I saw someone sleeping while putting her head on the dining table.

Who is there at this time ?

I walked towards the dining table and realised that it was aziya.

But what is she doing here at this time ?

Dancing maybe ? My subconscious mind said

But she is sleeping .

She would be waiting for you idiot !

For me ? why ?

The way you are behaving to her she should do a party right?

Shut up !

I shook my head and tapped on her shoulder. She woke up and looked at me. I asked her what is she doing here and my subconscious was right , she was waiting for me.

I sternly asked her not to wait for me and moved towards the room. She asked me for dinner but I said I am not hungry and moved inside the room.

As I entered I immediately moved inside the washroom and fresh n up quickly and changed my clothes. I took my pillow and blanket and lay down on the couch.

As I listened aziya's footsteps I closed my eyes and act like I am slept. She came inside the room and I could feel her gaze on me but I still kept my eyes closed.

After sometime I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was slept. I sighed and moved towards the balcony.

I know she is much angry on me and why won't she ? The way I am behaving with her anyone would be frustrated.

Today was the first time I talked to her after our marriage. I know I talked so rudely to her but I can't help.

After our marriage I was ignoring her , she tried to talk to me but I wasn't letting her and the reason was my anger issues. I was freaking angry on aayeza , whatever she had done I can't forget and I didn't want it to be brust out on aziya. There was nothing her fault in all this instead she was the one who saved our reputation and I am expert in exploding on anyone when I am in anger.

On our wedding night when I entered inside my room , I saw aziya sleeping in sitting position. She was shivering so I covered her with the blanket and moved out of the room as I didn't wanted her to feel uncomfortable in my presence.

I was sleeping in the study room that night but in morning when I woke up I found her just an inch away from me , my eyes widened and I immediately moved back but due to my sudden action she falls on me.

I looked at her face her eyes were closed because of fear , some strands of her hair were coming on her face and at that time I realised she has a beautiful face. I was looking at her when she opened her eyes and our eyes met. We both were looking into each other's eyes when my phone buzzed and we came to the reality.