4| Ignoring

AZIYA ~

I started preparing the breakfast and thought of making kheer ( an Indian sweet dish made from milk and rice ) for the sweet dish. I had already cut the dry fruits and after making breakfast I will make it.

" Good morning bhabhi " said esha and alishba entering the kitchen. It was so awkward listening the word Bhabhi from them.

You should get a habit of listening it. My subconscious said.

I know that.

" Good morning " I replied to them with a smile and again started preparing the breakfast.

" What are you doing ? " Alishba asked sitting on the kitchen counter while esha stood beside her.

" Preparing breakfast " I replied still engaged in my work.

" And what are these nuts for ? " Esha asked taking the plate of nuts in her hands and looking at me.

" As today is my first day here so mamma asked me to make some sweet dish , so I thought of making kheer so I will use them in it " I replied to her while preparing breakfast.

" OMG ! kheer " Alishba literally shouted making our ears deaf.

I think she loves kheer....

" Do you like it ? " I asked looking at her.

" Yess it's my favorite " she replied grinning.

" And bhai's too " Esha said from back.

He likes kheer !!!

" He likes kheer ? " I asked her to confirm.

" Yup " she replied while I was amused by the newly found information.

Ohoo husband's favourite sweet dish....hmmm... My subconscious said.

Shut up !

We three were talking when mamma called esha and alishba and they left from the kitchen. My breakfast was ready and now I have to prepare kheer.

I started making the kheer when my phone ranged. I saw the caller ID and my lips curls into a smile. It was a conference call from Minal and Arhaan.

" Hello " As I picked up the call , they started shouting.

" Aziya you are so bad "

" Do you remember us ? "

" You forget us after marriage "

" We won't talk to you "

" STOP YOU BOTH !!! " I shouted at them and they both stop. They seriously goes insane sometimes.

" Better and yes don't start that mello drama again " I said in a calm yet stern voice.

" We were not doing drama okay " said minal , " you forget us after your marriage " Arhaan said after her.

" And who the hell said you that I forgot you both " I asked them while rolling my eyes like they are infront of me.

" You didn't called us after your marriage " Minal replied.