12-TRUTH TO BE TOLD

Five Days Later...

These past five days have been quiet for some or thoughtful for others. Some may have secrets while others are the secrets. Devine and Lennox played at the sandcastle every day since. An innocent and angelic friendship at school. While Nash was busy trying to find and layout a plan of vengeance, Lucy was off somewhere busy tongue dancing with a man, Alora was stuck trying to heal physically and the team was busy with blood or test results.

Five days have passed since the collection of the mouth swabs for the paternity test. No one has discussed it or questioned it. No one except for The Gravano's and Santiago's; Irena and Farrell were on the edge of their seats wondering what the results could be. As for Manuel, he felt guilt yet so are his emphasis was correct. Guilt because of all the pressure and stress from the past he had awoken into the present.

AT AXEL'S MANSION...

Irena, Farrel, Manuel and Mara all sat in Axel's office awaiting for Lilith to arrive with the test results. The room was so quiet that they could hear the nervous beating of their hearts knocking against their chests.

The office door opened with a light swing, Lilith walked in closing the office door behind her quickly. All eyes were glued to her, in her hand, she had a white envelope which hadn't been opened yet.

"As you are all aware. In my hand are the very important results. I don't want to invade your privacy so I'll hand over the results and exit the room for you all to discuss." Lilith says reaching her arm out to them with the envelope.

"Please take the honour and open the envelope, Farrell and Irena," Manuel says

Farrell swallows the lump forming in his throat and nods accepting the envelope. Lilith flashes a weak smile before leaving the office and shutting the door close.

Farrell opened the envelope with his shaky hands unfolding the neat ink-stained paper. He pushes the paper closer to Irena so both his wife and he could read. Both their eyes widened as they scanned the words on the paper.

"Ninety-nine point nine percent" Farrell whispered

Irena smiled as her eyes teared up.

"Thank you, Manuel," Irena says with a low whisper

Farrell hands over the paper results for Manuel and Mara to read themselves. All smiles and tears filled the room with joy from the positive results.

"Our daughter is back!" Irena says hugging Farrell

"I think it's time we tell them," Mara says

"If we tell them our son should at least be present here as well," Irena says

"Oh, you're absolutely right my love. Let me call him to drive over." Farrell says searching his pockets for his phone

Farrell finally locates his cellphone in his inner jacket pocket and pulls it out to dial Rome's number. Placing the cellphone to his ear he awaits to hear the voice of his son.

"Hello, father?" Rome says on the other line

"Drive over to Axel's Mansion urgently," Farrell says

"Did something happen?!" Rome asks furrowing his brow

"Stay calm son! Nothing happened that will harm us but it's still very important"

"I'll be there in a few, father"

"Good, see you then son"

The call ends there and the team starts to slowly fill the office one by one. As Axel calls for a meeting requested by his father.