Chapter 4 - Getting settled

Valentina's POV
                             ———————————

I am so grateful that I didn't fully decorate my apartment because I am just struggling with trying to pack up everything that I already have here, I honestly didn't even know I had so many things here already.

It was around 4 in the morning and I was just finishing packing all of my disguises and work related things in a big suitcase, This included all of my weapons, disguises, and things along that genre, my paperwork and files on the other hand I put in my bag that will be with me the entire time until I get situated in my new living environment and can find a place to hide it.

I already packed all of my more personal belongings like my clothes, shoes, jewelry and things like that.

I decided I would tell them to bring all of my furniture. I don't care if there is furniture provided I would rather just know that all of my things are safe with me, I didn't spend all of this money to get this shit for nothing.

Or maybe I will just leave all of my furniture here and continue to pay for this apartment because when the job is over I will most likely come back and live here so what is the point in moving everything if I am going to be coming back right?

I don't know what I am going to do yet but I know that I need to figure it out before they get here.

I pushed that to the back of my mind for the time being and walked into the bathroom so I can get all of my face care and shower stuff packed up. I took a shower around 2 a.m because I couldn't sleep so I decided to just get that part out of the way.

I didn't pack my makeup stuff up yet because I still had to get ready and do my makeup so there's no point in packing it if I have to take it back out, that is too much damn work when it could have been avoided.

Once I was done packing everything it was around 6 in the morning, meaning I had about 4 hours to spare so I started on my hair and makeup, I wanted to stick with more of a natural makeup look so I just did a light base with foundation, concealer, bronzer with a little bit of blush. For my eyes I just did a brownish black smokey eye that blended out into a wing, I then curled my lashes and put on some mascara and lip gloss.

For my hair I again just lightly curled it and left it down, something simple but not boring. My outfit was something more on the professional side. I wore a black skin tight shirt with black jeans with a belt and a suit jacket with some black heel boots, for the jewelry aspect I put on a gold necklace with a matching dainty bracelet.

It only took me about 30 minutes to get ready and once I was done I grabbed my purse and keys and walked out of my apartment

I decided I wasn't going to be driving because I really wanted to walk. It was very peaceful and quiet and the sun was just coming up so the beautiful hues of the early morning sky were mixing together to make everything look so much more beautiful.