Chapter 8 - Day out

Valentina's POV
                             ———————————

It's now the next morning, and I just walked into my bathroom.

I woke up about 2 hours ago as it's currently 7 in the morning, I decided I wasn't going to get up and I was just going to give myself a break and just try and prepare myself for the day.

But that was ruined when I got the knock on my door, I groan and reach over to my side drawer and grab my bandana and put it on.

I know there was honestly no point of still putting it on but honestly I don't care because if Ace did see me that night honestly he could finger out it was me especially if I do something with my makeup that I did that night, I am better off safe than dead.

There was no way I was going to let some egotistical mafia don kill me how fucking embarrassing is that bullshit.

I would resurrect myself just to kick my own ass cause no fucking way I have trained my entire fucking life just to be killed in such a lame ass fucking way.

I get up and walk over to the door and open it and of fucking course Ace fucking D'Angelo was standing there towering over me.

Why is he so fucking tall?

"What do I owe the pleasure to be graced with your presence so early in the fucking morning?" I sneer at him sarcastically because I swear if he starts with his bullshit I will literally stab him and this time I will actually fucking kill him.

"Oh come on bellissima don't be hostile, you know you're very grateful to see my handsome face right when you wake up." He says cockily with a dumbass smirk on his face.

"I am about to close this fucking door in your face so either get to the fucking point Ace or I am going back to sleep." I say irritated and impatient because now he was getting on my nerves.

"No your not, you've been up for hours and you know you haven't gotten a full nights sleep in a long time so stop acting like you do." he says and right when he finishes that sentence I close the door on him and lock it.

Who the fuck does he think I am to not go through with my word?

I take off my bandana and put it back in my night stand and lay back down.

When I swear all of a sudden the door swings open and shuts and before I could even look up to see who the fuck came int o my room even though I already had an idea I was yanked up by my arm.
"You know it's kind of stupid of you to think that I don't have an extra key to all pf the fucking rooms." he whispers in my ear.

"You fucking pervert, what if I was naked?!" I stressed.

Don't get me wrong I am not insecure in any fucking ways and I honestly couldn't care less since I am damn near naked for almost all of my undercover jobs but when it's not for a job and someone just barges in like that it kind of just brings back some unwanted memories that I'd honestly rather forget.

"Even better for me then right." he says.

I shove him off of me and he just looks at me smirking.

What is with this man and smirking?

"Ace what the fuck do you want I have no time for you or your stupid ass games right now." I say sighing I was honestly exhausted and annoyed at this point.

"Nothing I was honestly just bored" he says shrugging and walks out.

Is this man so fucking serious right now?