chapter 16

Neil comes to a jewelery shop with Avni to buy their engagement ring.

The shopkeeper is showing them different types of rings but Avni does not like anything Or simply say, she does not understand because she has never shopped for all these things.

Neil sees that Avni doesn't like anything here, so he says

Neil - Avni If you don't like anything here, shall we go to another shop?

Avni sees him And she's about to say something but the shopkeepers speaks & interrupt her

Shopkeeper - are sir, What is the need to go somewhere else, you wait I will bring more new designs for ma'am

Neil hears this and then thinks something and says

Neil - No, there is no need for that, we should not take anything from here now.
Avni Chalo (he speaks while getting up from the chair)

Avni sees him and then she also get up and then both come outside the shop.
Both sit back in the car, Neil looks at Avni and thinks.

Neil ( in mind) - I thought before going to Shimla we would get our engagement ring and then go to get Avni's birthday dress But Avni doesn't like anything, that's why it will be useless to go with her to get her dress.
I do one thing, anyway, this engagement and birthday party is a surprise for Avni, so why not keep other things suprise for her as well.
yes this idea is good
But right now, today I want to spend time with Avni.
I will do the shopping for Avni alone tomorrow after the meeting.

Neil keeps thinking all this, Avni sees him and calls his name.

Avni - Neil

Hearing Avni's voice, Neil comes out of his thoughts and sees Avni.

Avni - where are you lost

Neil - nowhere

Avni - I'm sorry Neil

Neil - why

Avni - I'm sorry You came here to get our engagement ring, but because of me, now we are going back without the ring.
actually i don't understand how can i tell you but you know i don't understand all this at all
I mean firstly I do not like jewelery and secondly, till date all my things are brought by mom and dad, so I do not have that much interest in shopping.
You know that the dresses brought by Mom dad and everything else are the best (she tells this to Neil smiling)

Neil smiles on hearing this and thinks

Neil ( in mind ) - I know Ashish Papa and Neela Maa raised you like a princess, so now it's my turn to keep you like my queen.

Avni sees that Neil is lost again somewhere, this time she touches his hand and Neil comes out of his thoughts And he sees her hand over himself
Avni off her hand from him and says

Avni - Neil I hope you don't feel bad today?

Neil smiles and speaks

Neil - Don't worry Avni, I don't feel bad at all
And I get your point, don't worry, I'll never judge you for this Rather now it is my responsibility not to tell you to do any work which you do not like.
So after today, No forced shopping ok ? ( he said smiling)

Avni smiles on hearing this from Neil

Neil - ok avni i want to tell you something ?

Avni - yes, say na

Neil - Not here, now it's lunch time, we have lunch first and then we will talk

Avni - ok

Neil smiles and then he starts driving the car and soon comes to xyz restaurant with Avni.
There they both order their lunch and then both talk while having lunch