chapter 43

Time passes, Avneil starts living happily together....
Both go to office together everyday, even after coming back home, they spend their time together...
And at the same time, Neil did not leave a single chance to romance with her.

Whereas, right now Avni could not reciprocate all his action but she would never stop him for anything.

On the other hand, Neil also knows that it will take time for Avni to get out of her shy mode that's why he never force her for anything... He is simply happy that Avni love him and that's is enough for him.. but at the same time he never forgets to show his love on her.

one day

Avni opens her eyes in the morning and she gets up and sits on the bed and sees next to her that Neil is not there.

Avni thinks that Neil might have gone to make coffee for her as this is their daily routine.

She smiles lightly and then gets out of bed rubbing her eyes..opens the washroom door and goes inside

She goes to the washroom and goes straight and stands near the mirror.
Whereas Neil, who is already ready to step out in the towel after taking his shower in the washroom, is mildly shocked to see Avni inside.

Avni's eyes still haven't fallen on him...and Neil slightly smirks thinking something
And As she is about to turn on the tap to wash her face, Avni is shocked to see Neil behind her in the mirror.

Neil comes more close to her and stands close behind her.

Avni widens her eyes and turns jerkily towards him and says

Avni - I'm sorry

Saying this, she lowers her gaze and is about to leave the washroom...
But before she can leave, Nil imprisons her between himself and the washbasin, placing his hand on the washbasin.

Avni gets nervous and lowers her gaze as she feels different seeing him in such a half-naked state

Neil - Sorry for what? (he asks looking at her)

Avni - I didn't know you were here.. I'm sorry main baahar jaati hu ( Saying this she tries to go out again but sees no way out as Neil keeps her imprisoned )

Neil - ab itna bhi jhoot mat bolo wifey.. ( he said slightly smirking)

Avni gets confused hearing this and speaks

Avni - maine kya jhoot bola ? ( she asked still looking down slightly closing her eyes )

Neil - I know you came here to fulfill my wish ( he said suppressing his smile)

Avni again gets confused

Neil - I mean I just jokingly said that we will take a shower together and you got serious and came here to take a shower with me

Hearing his words Avni widen her eyes and before she can speak anything Neil again speaks

Neil - Chalo ab aa hi gyi ho to mujhe koi problem nahi hai Main tumhare saath fir se shower le sakta hu

Hearing this, Avni widens her eyes and says

Avni - nooooooo I really didn't know you were here.... the door was open
You should have kept the door locked....and now please let me go ( she said in one go )

Neil smiles and moves closer to her, sweat starts to form on her face due to their closeness...
And she knows now she is trapped and has no way out unless Neil himself wants to leave her..

Neil sees that she is constantly looking down
He smiles and speaks

Neil - Well I am your only husband, you can see me like this
Ab main Itna bura bhi nahi dikhta.. jo tum mujhe chhod, floor ko dekhe jaa rahi ho