chapter 84

Next morning

Avni is ready to go home and everyone decides that Avni will go to Mehta's house....

Neil is still in the hospital but right now he is watching Avni with the lead on the door because at this time the whole family is inside with Avni...He feels very hurts to know that Neela and Ashish are taking Avni to Mehta House but at this point of time he cannot do anything....

And suddenly Neil is shocked to see someone coming towards avni room in hurry and that person step stops when he sees Neil and he looks at him in anger......

He comes close to Neil and stands in front of him..

Neil sees him and he sees him angrily... Today is indeed a different day,
Today that person is standing in front of Neil in anger, seeing whom Neil always used to get angry and he is none other than Parth...

As soon as Parth hears this thing about Avni, he leaves all his work in Aborad and comes straight back to India by taking the next flight and straight from the airport he comes to the hospital.

He comes inside the hospital and asks Avni's room number as soon as he comes in front of Avni's room...He looks at Neil and on seeing him his anger touches the peak.

Neil looks at him and ask

Neil - you here?

Parth hears his words but does not speak to him anything and directly opens the door of Avni's room and goes inside.

Neil sees how everyone is with Avni, even now this Parth is also with Avni but no one is allowing him to meet Avni...
He hits his hand against the wall in frustration.

Inside the avni room

As soon as Parth comes in, everyone sees him and Avni and Parth see each other....
Parth sees Avni in a weak condition like this on the hospital bed and feels pain in his heart...And he, without thinking anything, comes straight and hugs Avni and speaks

Parth - tu theek hai ? Pta hai main kitna darr gya tha... agar tujhe kuch ho jaata to.....

He does not speak further when he realizes something and then he also realizes that there is not only Neela and Ashish here but also the Khanna family.
That's why he separates from Avni and Avni sees him..

At the same time, everyone standing there looks at Parth and sees how worried Parth is for Avni....
Everyone knows that Avni and Parth are good friends, that is why no one finds it wrong for Parth to come straight and show his care towards Avni.

Avni is a little shocked to see Parth here because Parth was in Aborad so how did he come to know about her and how and why did he come so early for her...that's why she ask

Avni - tum yehan ? Tumhe kaise pta chala ?

Parth sees her and then Parth sees Ashish....and Ashish speaks

Ashish - bachcha maine Parth ko btaya ye sab...

Avni sees ashish and Parth speaks...

Parth - I was calling you from last 2 days but you were not answering any of my calls so I was worried about you and in the end I thought maybe you are not fine that's why I call uncle And when I called Uncle to know about you, I came to know all this.....

Avni hears Parth and she remembers how the day after yesterday when Neil locked her in the room, Parth's call was coming but she's not able to pickup...And then in front of Neil also she got a call from Parth and how Neil got angry...Remembering all that, once again Avni remembers that day and Avni's eyes fill with tears remembering Neil's behavior.....